• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 100pc Left Titanium Firefly

msim

Enlightened
I'll take a Nichia. Will send pp within an hour.

Edit PP sent!

Last edited:

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take a nichia version. PP ASAP - I'll update this post when it's sent

edit:
:paypal:

Last edited:

RocketSurgeon

Newly Enlightened
I'll take one with a Nichia please! PP incoming. (I also sent you an email earlier. Got my CPF issues sorted out!)

Last edited:

Trip Miller

Enlightened
Can you comment on the photos in this thread show a metal (Ti or Stainless?) switch cover but all of the links for Kickstarter and Reviews point to a rubber reverse click switch and make no mention of this current switch which almost looks like it could be an E switch? How do these come and please confirm switch type.

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can you comment on the photos in this thread show a metal (Ti or Stainless?) switch cover but all of the links for Kickstarter and Reviews point to a rubber reverse click switch and make no mention of this current switch which almost looks like it could be an E switch? How do these come and please confirm switch type.

The first version of the Firefly light had a rubber switch cover boot. Joshua made a change to a metal switch cover soon after the relaunch.

Look at my review in the LED light section.

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there or will there be an optional button with trits?

jashhash

Enlightened
Hi Everyone,

Just to clear things up, the prototype version had a rubber switch boot. During production I decided that a titanium button would look much nicer so I switched to titanium. So Far I have received paypal payments from 17 people, please check the spreadsheet I posted to check that all your information is right and correct. If there are any corrections to be made please let me know in this thread.

Joshua, as everyone pm's their personal info, I don't think it a good idea to post everyone's address without asking. Please remove mine from view.

lacrimosa

Newly Enlightened
Joshua, as everyone pm's their personal info, I don't think it a good idea to post everyone's address without asking. Please remove mine from view.

Agreed. Please remove that spreadsheet. Happy to confirm my details via PM.

Scotcha

Newly Enlightened
I'll take a nichia 219 please. Will send payment shortly when I get home.
Payment sent.

Last edited:

jashhash

Enlightened
I replaced the old spreadsheet with a new one. If the address column next to your name is blacked out that means I received it.

Re RGRAY: I won't be making a button cover with tritium inserts.

jashhash

Enlightened
I replaced the old spreadsheet with a new one. If the address column next to your name is blacked out that means I received it.

Re RGRAY: I won't be making a button cover with tritium inserts.

Latest posts