Who else Really loves their LODCE?

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
As stated above, Who else loves their LODCE?
I have 2 and they're great! Just cant believe how much output comes from these little guys.

Great keychain light.

psyrens

Newly Enlightened
With 10440 it's the brightest light among the lights I have, p1dce ,lumapower m1, and ssc p4 modded pelican M3.
I know it's not recommended to use 10440 on L0D ce, but I sometimes do that for WOW!!:wow:

True

Newly Enlightened
I've only had it for a couple of weeks now, and all I can say is that it comes in handy *too* often. As I said in another thread, I am working on a construction site, and it has lit up many dark rooms while I have worked. I've taped it to drills to deconstruct a room. It's small enough that it can stay on my keychain without bothering me... and it's fun to show off :)

I just used it a few minutes ago when I forgot to bring another light out with me to the car to check the oil level, for instance.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
skalomax said:
As stated above, Who else loves their LODCE?
I do. I keep one always in my pocket, fed with an Enegizer L92 primary lithium. It makes an outstanding EDC at 22 grams.

SFR

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered one from Fenix-store. It should arrive any day now. Can't wait!

brighter

Newly Enlightened
It is always with me and it's fun to show it off with 10440! That way it is for sure the brightest flashlight in the world packaged that small and only 22g!

JohnK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I keep showing mine to friends, and they promptly ask if I can order one for them.

I think I have purchased over ten of them for others.

BMRSEB

Enlightened
I love mine!! Here's my story..

They're doing some construction in my office building, running network cables, phone lines, etc., under the floors and one of the workers was trying to trace a cable and obviously was in need of "CPF assistance".:whistle:

I offered him my 10440-equipped L0DCE on "only" primary and he was like, "Wow this little thing is bright!!" I said, "Yeah, I know, check this out, it gets brighter (as I switched to m$%f$%king bright)"..:grin2:

Woods

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the push.....going to go get one today (lucky enough to have a local Fenix retailer)!

I bought a P1DCE a few days ago and it's just not cutting it. Bad rings and it's nearly impossible to utilize the twisty one-handed, unlike my Raw. Come to think of it, an OP reflector and a clicky would be the jam for the P1, like a mini-HDS...oh well.

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree with all the kudos. This is a great little light. I usually have it in my pocket as a backup on nighttime hikes, and on High it really lights up a sizeable area. It has a nice, wide flood with soft hotspot, white tint, and virtually no "Cree rings". I particularly like the twisty action---it is the smoothest of any twisty light I've had (and no o-ring sanding required!).

A great buy at the current price, IMHO.

SoundMix

Newly Enlightened
Purchased one for the wife and one for my daughter. Both have put them on their keyrings.

Brody

Newly Enlightened
I really like mine! It lives on one of my keyrings. It is small enough that I hardly notice it is there, yet it is very bright for its size! I run mine on AAA eneloop batteries for guilt free lumens.

Bearcat

Enlightened
All this talk is REALLY making me want one too. Surely there is something really bad about them that would help me keep my money in my wallet.

Patriot

Flashaholic
I'm very pleased with mine! It carries so well at the bottom of my pocket or neck lanyard. I still can't believe how much light they make with 10440. I think it's an awesome value. I'm going to get a second one in natural when the time comes.

sysadmn

Enlightened
Between keyboard and chair, in the US Midwest.
BMRSEB said:
I love mine!! Here's my story..

They're doing some construction in my office building, running network cables, phone lines, etc., under the floors and one of the workers was trying to trace a cable and obviously was in need of "CPF assistance".:whistle:

I offered him my 10440-equipped L0DCE on "only" primary and he was like, "Wow this little thing is bright!!" I said, "Yeah, I know, check this out, it gets brighter (as I switched to m$%f$%king bright)"..:grin2:

Time to practice your Aussie accent - "Naw, Mate, that's not bright. THIS is bright!"

mayo

Newly Enlightened
I love mine. I pop it in my mouth all the time when I need both hands. Makes a great hand warmer on 10440.

bullpup

Newly Enlightened
This was un upgrade from a bright guy coin cell keychain LED. I am very happy since it is always with me on my keychain. I am a little worried about the lens being scratched but the ability to have a light with me at all times outside of the house outweighs any worrisome thoughts. I like when you turn it on it is medium, the low is nice and soft and high is nice and bright. I still do not see the use for strobe and high but it is still a great little light.