I was going to give you a nice full review...

scottaw

Enlightened
Well, i just got back from a campin trip, i was going to give a nice full review of the terralux 6EXB mag drop-in that everyone is totally split on. So i took it out, along with a few other flashlights to a weekend camping trip. First night i used it go go grab some firewood, worked fine, plenty of light to see and find wood. So the first night was uneventful we just hung out and i planned to do some hiking the second night to really get a feel for it. So i wake up the next morning and go to the table where i tossed the mag and my surefire. Surefire is there, apex pro (friend borrowed was there), P2D was on another table, and the mag wasn't?!? We searched camp for the next 2 days, nobody had it in a tent or a bag. So basically, it grew some legs and walked away if you know what i mean. Super-crappy, but some moron grabbed a mag and left a few hundred dollars of good lights laying around. Oh well, time to build a new mag, rumor has it malkoff is getting 100 heatsinks soon....

Brozneo

Enlightened
Gutted! Yeah I remember when I was 15 at a school camping trip... I took along 3 Mag's and a really bright bike light (flashaholic in the making then)... And I let everyone borrow my lights etc but I only came back with the bike light and one Mag! I was VERY annoyed!

Illum

Flashaholic
another reason to tag along "average" lights to loan others while having a "premium" light with a low level option where no one notices you in a group:naughty:

scottaw

Enlightened
Well then Gene, you have yourself a great 4th of July, and then we'll all be patiently waiting for some drop-ins. Or impaitently as you know all us cpf'ers are.

lightemup

Flashaholic*
Sorry for your experience! I broke my arm on a army cadet camp in high school and was sent to hospital. They said they would "look after my gear." It was all there except my Hootchie and leatherman :( ...

Latest posts