• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Rare Aleph3 BA with Tritium and McClicky - SOLD

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bare Aluminium Aleph3, 1x CR123 body and Standard Tailcap with green tritium and McClicky

Rare bare aluminum Aleph3 head with Wiz2-650, UW0J LE. 1x CR123 body, Standard Tailcap with Green Tritium and McClicky installed. Used less than 15 minutes since I received it. Asking $225 shipped by registered airmail. Will be willing to split as follows: $150 for Head/LE, and $80 for Tail/Body, including registered airmail, but ONLY if both parts are sold. SOLD

aleph3.jpg

aleph3b.jpg

The only payment accepted is by cash paypal only. Please note that I will not be responsible for lost or damage once the item is in the mail. Insurance is available at extra cost. I have this listed on other forums as well, so first "I'll take it" post based on time of post, with payment within 24 hours gets it. If no payment is received within 24 hours, I reserve the right to sell to the next person who wants it.

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Rare Aleph3 BA with Tritium and McClicky

I would be interested in the head it you decide to part it out......

dpled

Enlightened

I would be interested in the tailcap.

Edit..Will pass..Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

How about:

$150 for Head/LE
$80 for Tail/Body

But I'll only sell if both parts are sold since I'd prefer to have an operational flashlight if it doesn't sell at all.

Gary123

Enlightened

How many greet trits were inserted, and can this McClicky be modded to provide 2 stages?

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

How many greet trits were inserted, and can this McClicky be modded to provide 2 stages?

Single green tritium.. I have no idea if this can be modded to a 2 stage since I've never done it.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

DaFABRICATA, are you interested in the Head/LE? If so, please post here or send me a PM, then I can sell the Tail switch/body to TxTroubleMaker.

pauly

Newly Enlightened

Hi, I will take the head for $150 if it's still available, please let me know where to paypal the money to.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

PM sent to pauly and TxTroubleMaker on payment.