• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: The Tee Eye Raptor

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somebody has been teasing me about, my failure to name my lights, so here ya go...I give you the Raptor...Don't ask, I don't have an answer:D

Cree XR-E P4, OK, I know, that's kinda like a Lux now...:sigh: Shoppe built, GD driven LE, and it's real nice:twothumbs

18650, rear loading cell tube, and a SF style switch (the switch itself, and the seal between the two parts, that make up the switch housing, are SF)

Time for pics:cool:

Ain't she perrdeee

p1060648ew3.jpg

p1060649vf8.jpg

p1060650hu2.jpg

:wave:

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: The Tee Eye Raptor

OOOOOOO!!!!!! :eek:oo: That is a serious piece of Ti Flasha-Hardware you got there, TB! :rock: Now, put a price up there even though....... yas duna wana leta dees one ago. :huh: Well, I guess one of us is lucky I kind of blew it and set myself up to be flat broke this weekend???? :whistle:

Yup, cause I have paid more than that for a flashlight in the past! ;)

Last edited:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah, but it's not a Q5:candle: Old technology:sigh: Old I tell ya, old:shakehead

I guess one of us is lucky I kind of blew it and set myself up to be flat broke this weekend???? :whistle:

:clap:That's what I wanted to hear:twothumbs

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

:shakeheadYou named another light but why couldn`t you have come up with a cool name like Raptor for the light I bought instead of :rolleyes:.................. the cow? :eek:

How hard are you driving that emitter? The Cree does a wonderful job for throw with the Mcr27L when you push em HARD! ;)

Last edited:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,

TB SWEETNESSSSS!!!! :rock:

I need to go change my boxers... and take a cold shower. :eek:oo:

meditatelu0.gif
john

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

:shakeheadYou named another light but why couldn`t you have come up with a cool name like Raptor for the light I bought instead of :rolleyes:.................. the cow? :eek:

How hard are you driving that emitter? The Cree does a wonderful job for throw with the Mcr27L when you push em HARD! ;)

IIRC, the Raptor ate the cow.

The LE is from 'theledguy', I believe it's a GD 866...I have a GD 500, and the 866, and they're both excellent:thumbsup:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

:wow: TB, you definitely need to be making more of these:twothumbs

7Freeman

Newly Enlightened

genius..!!!!!!!!!!

F*ck in a rebel 100 or cree q5 or this 1000 lumen cree and then it is perfect!!!

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Gee Scott, YOU gonna deliver this yourself??:D :poke: Pretty dang impressive number this one!!

Karl

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

:paypal:
...ok, just kidding! :broke:

VERY NICE WORK!! THANKS for sharing that eye candy with us!

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not yet but soon I'm sure!! Just sending some good tidings to the lucky guy or gal who scores this beauty!:popcorn:

Karl