p3d r100 rebel true story.

husky20

Banned
I live in a second story condo in palm desert ca.Its really nice there but i have these dam nieghbors who live across the otherside who constantly party in to the wee hours of the morning.Im talking till the sun comes up!about three weeks ago it was sunday night and i had to get up early to go to work and they were outside there condo on the other side of the building partying i could here them but it wasn't that bad.Then i heard my other nieghbor on the side where they are he's an old man yelling at them saying this stuff has got to stop.Im going to the homeowners association to complain and so on.So what did they do. Those idiots moved over right outside there garage.which is about 30 feet from my bedroom window five of them sitting in a circle laughing and clankin there beer bottles singing and rapping.I was steaming i made an anoyamous call to the cops and wieghted 40 minutes buy this time it was about 3:30am i had to get up for work at 5:00 :hairpull: am when they didnt show i lost it.I got up and grabbed my fenix p3d threw my window open and lit those punks up on turbo mode 200 lumens! I told them what the heck are you doing!Do you know how hard it is to sleep with people rapping and partying outside your window all night! some people have to work for a living! this is not going to be the next party spot! and then i strobed them for 5 seconds.Well they were all stunned and they were speechless and they all had there heads turned away and there eyes clinched shut! It was awsome i then slamed my window and closed my blinds.and not more than 15 seconds later the cops pulled up and spotted them needless to say its been nice and quiet since then.I dont care if they think im nuts it was great:thumbsup:

Last edited:

GBone

Newly Enlightened
Great story! :grin2:

You may want to edit out the swearing from your text, I believe the moderators get upset about that language in CPF, they prefer a family atmosphere.

Merry Christmas!

MikeLip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great story! :grin2:

You may want to edit out the swearing from your text, I believe the moderators get upset about that language in CPF, they prefer a family atmosphere.

Merry Christmas!

And add some punctuation! Still it's good to have lots-o-lumens in your hand!

AWGD8

Newly Enlightened
I love the P3D Rebel 100. Great turbo mode and nice TINT!

P3d Rebel 100 is almost perfect. My only complain is the body seems to be

too thin LIKE THE P2D ETC... Only if Fenix make it as solid as the Surefire

L1 Digital Lumamax body.

The best EDC for me would be an L1 digital Lumamax w/ a Rebel 100

200+ lumen turbo + strobe , Low , Med , High.

This is IDEAL EDC for me....

Surefire? Can you hear me now ? :sick:

Latest posts