• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS (price drops; most sold): Spy005, HDS 2x123, Surefire legos, custom "e" body, etc.

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
FS (price drops; most sold): Spy005, HDS 2x123, Surefire legos, custom "e" body, etc.

NEW LIGHTS ADDED!

Time to clean out some lights for the new year!

This is the first of a few sales I'll be having. First to post an unqualified "I'll take it" in this thread is the winner. Please add $5 for USPS priority mail w/delivery confirmation. (I'm happy to ship using other methods as well; I just ask you to cover the actual shipping costs). Pictures to follow soon; in the meantime, I can email you a picture of any light if needed.

1. Spy005 - $299 (Sold!). An awesome flashlight - a black Spy005 with the ultimate serial number: 0007. If you haven't tried these lights, you need to! The UI is absolutely ingenious: six evenly-spaced levels lets you choose the right amount of light for any task with just a turn of the knob. With some practice, you can turn it on right to "high" with a flick of the fingers. Great condition overall, and even comes with two green trits installed on the front. (This was done a little inexpertly, though - there's some epoxy showing, and it's a bit messy!). Luxeon version with a nice, warm tint (more so than my Seoul!). Great light!

2. Custom 1x123 e-series body by Ganp - $120 (Sold!). Folks, this is a true custom creation, and it's truly incredible. I'll let Ganp's pictures speak for themselves. This is a custom "lattice" body - deep etched and patinated. I've never actually used it; I've just admired it on my shelf. =) It's aged slightly while in my care, acquiring a deep brass hue and green highlights in the depressions. This body deserves to be used, and I'm just not using it, so...I'm releasing it back into the wild in the hopes that somebody can give it the home it deserves! Asking what I paid, from this original thread.

3. HDS 2x123 battery tube - $120 (Sold!). I'm not sure this needs a lot of introduction! It's infamous, and it's about to be yours. =) Purchased from this thread.

4. Custom Surefire creation - $100 (Sold!). This is bored-out Surefire L1 body with an E-P adaptor, housing a LumensFactory HO-9 bulb (320 lumens per manuf'r) that runs on 2xRCR123 batteries. The switch is a custom momentary design by the original modder, with the clip removed and a Koppo wrap placed around the exterior. Two glow rings are fit into the tailcap depression. A very cool light! Kind of like a Surefire M3, but in a smaller package. Purchased from this thread.

5. Auroralight TL3 Maglight mod - $65 Now $60. Also includes 2 unprotected 14500 batteries. Comes with: silver minimag with auroralight conversion, UCL lens, and TL3 lamp installed. (Sorry, no charger). Lamp is a little loose in the socket - I believe this was a common problem. A very bright "sleeper" mod - and a fun way to embarass your friends with their own minimag! Original tailcap replaced with black Night-Eyes clicky for "instant on" action. A neat light!

6. MillerMods L2P - $30 (Sold!). MillerMods L2P, a 1w luxeon version modded to make it much brighter than the stock version. Unfortunately, I remember almost nothing more (perhaps someone can help remind me what he did?). This is a fairly old light, so it's not state of the art, folks. I've been running it on 2 rechargeable AAs. Gets fairly hot after a few minutes, but the light is bright and the tint is absolutely beautiful!

7. Cutdown minimag w/Strion bulb - $45. A black, cut-down mini-mag with a strion bulb installed that runs on 1 14500 battery. Tailcap was replaced with a (decent quality) clicky for "instant on" action. Very cute, and surprisingly bright!

8. JetBeam MKII - $40. Now $35. I don't remember much about this light, other than the fact that I never use it! I can't remember how much I paid, so I hope this is a fair price. If not, let me know and I'll adjust the price.

That's it! Happy hunting.

- FITP

Last edited:

Dadof6

Enlightened
Re: FS: Spy005, Surefire legos, custom bodies, etc.

I'll take number 4. Pm me with payment requirements.

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Spy005, HDS 2x123 tube, Surefire legos, custom "e" bodies, TL3 minimags, etc.

I will take #1 The Spy BUT would like to see the picture of that trit spot (how messy?). Can they be easily removed?
Can you either PM or email me the pics?
Thanks,
Tanasit

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Spy005, HDS 2x123 tube, Surefire legos, custom "e" bodies, TL3 minimags, etc.

:takeit: #1 backup

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Use heat gun and pick?

Great price on the Spy005:thumbsup::sold: to tanasit:D

I will take #1 The Spy BUT would like to see the picture of that trit spot (how messy?). Can they be easily removed?
Can you either PM or email me the pics?
Thanks,
Tanasit
Last edited by tanasit : Today at 12:49 PM.

donn_

Flashaholic

Paypal sent for #2, with extra for Priority Mail.

Thanks!

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

Hey, don't give up hope yet! He might not like the pictures. ;-)

Thanks, starfiretoo - I got a great deal on this particular Spy, and I wanted to pass it back on to CPF. =)

- FITP

Use heat gun and pick?

Great price on the Spy005:thumbsup::sold: to tanasit:D

mraymer

Newly Enlightened

An HDS 2x123 tube out here for an hour and nobody has claimed it yet? I'm surprised. :eek:oo:

white light

Enlightened

I'll be back up on #1

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #3 if the HDS tube if it's in mint condition...no scratches or dings...

PM me with paypal info if all is ok.

Ray

PS: will paypal later this evening...currently at work :)

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

To me, it looks to be in excellent condition. There are a few miniscule white specs as I rotate the tube around, but I think those are probably natural results of the manufacturing process. There are no significant dings or scratches - the knurling looks pretty consistent and unmarred. Overall, it's really in great condition - I'm guessing that other than being placed on some shelves, this is probably how it came from HDS. However, I know that one collector's "mint" might be another collector's "minorly flawed," so I don't want to make any representations. I'll try to get a picture up for you this evening.

I'll give Kid9P priority (because I'm fairly sure he'll take it), but do feel free to post "back up"s just in case. =)

- FITP

I'll take #3 if the HDS tube if it's in mint condition...no scratches or dings...

PM me with paypal info if all is ok.

Ray

PS: will paypal later this evening...currently at work :)

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will take it!

Thanks Flash, PM me your paypal info. I will send payment later tonight.
Thanks!

Last edited:

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

If it's in mint condition, I'll take the Millermods L2P!

Radio

Modulated Moderator

Just a reminder, This is Custom and Modified B/S/T, In the future try to list the non-custom items seperately in the appropriate forum. Thanks! :D

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

Thanks, Radio! I'm not sure how items 3 and 8 snuck themselves in there - they were probably just looking to bask in the glamor of the custom stuff. =)

Seriously though, I do apologize for the mistaken listings - I'll definitely seperate them out in the future.

- FITP

Just a reminder, This is Custom and Modified B/S/T, In the future try to list the non-custom items seperately in the appropriate forum. Thanks! :D