Acro A3100?

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anybody hear word of this $460 li-ion powered HID yet? Manufacturer estimated 90 minute runtime (20 minutes longer than the Acro X990), no swivel-head, lantern-style HID with the same claimed output as the X990.

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
That could very well be it. Waiting on Arco to email me a product datasheet. How does the RL-11 fare in HID comparison tests?

Cigarman

Enlightened
Wish I was the moneyman, I would be happy to post a review. :broke: I like the design of the thing except for one nagging detail that I'm seeing in the pictures. There's a charging plug that dangles off the back and it looks permanent. If there was a way to undo it or tuck it somewhere that would be cool but otherwise for me its a no sell.

Patriot

Flashaholic
There's a charging plug that dangles off the back and it looks permanent. If there was a way to undo it or tuck it somewhere that would be cool but otherwise for me its a no sell.

The light definitely looks worthy of some comparison tests. The 4400mah Li-ion is a big plus over say...the N30 but it's quite a bit more money. For me, I don't know if the battery alone is worth triple the price. I'd really love to know how the beam compared to the X990 and N30.

dwminer

Enlightened
The light definitely looks worthy of some comparison tests. The 4400mah Li-ion is a big plus over say...the N30 but it's quite a bit more money. For me, I don't know if the battery alone is worth triple the price. I'd really love to know how the beam compared to the X990 and N30.

Give him a call. Ask for Rob (the owner) and describe your concerns. It's been several years since I've done business with him, but in the past I received great service.