• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

18650 nice price, do these look genuine?

TinderBox (UK)

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered 2 x 18650 3400mah protected, not bad for £11.85 delivered, I just hope they get though the UK postal service with the new li-ion rules, it has been a couple of years since i tested them, well the 15-30 day`s delivery time will hopefully not be too much of an drag.

John.

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good luck to u.
They take way longer to ship batteries to Singapore.. Usual shipping time is about 10-14 days for non battery items but battery parcel will take close to a month to arrive.
It's long but they still arrived ultimately. Haha

sashi

Newly Enlightened
anyone can post up a photo of a real cell, but then ship you a fake one..
its tough to buy a real cell from china. its worth it to send a few $ mroe to get a non fake cell.

markr6

Flashaholic
I think it's also a good idea to spend a little more and go with a highly reputable seller. Many sellers, like vape shops, go through inventory quickly so you get fresher cells. If you get a REALLY good deal, it could be because they purchased a TON of inventory which is sitting in a warehouse. Not always, but something to consider. No matter where you get it from, it's a good idea to check the date code just to see when it was manufactured.