1xAA bodies?

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm curious if anybody knows of a 1xAA P60 host out there? I see FM does an 18500 C body, which might be the route I end up taking but looking for other options as well. Thanks!

archimedes

Flashaholic
Not precisely a P60, in the following photo, but one could make something similar with an E2C adapter instead ...

lGdnuUC.jpg

With an E2C adapter, the lines are not so appealing, but it does work (and a 1xAA E-series host, like say a Malkoff MDC, will work and look similar to the top torch below) ...

MOxz3JK.jpg

Last edited:

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
There was a thread a little while back where I think Bykfixer (sp?) found a Rayovac 2AA light that could be opened up to take a P60.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Yes the Rayovac can take a P60. I have a Malkoff M31 in one but I read about it here where others before me had done it.

Malkoff MDC 1aa body and a VME head is a really sweet P60 host. I had one for a time with an M31 in it and it was nice, nice, nice. Put out about 60 lumens. I actually had the Rayovac pill in it for a hi/lo option but preferred the M31. The fellow I bought it from asked me to sell it back to him. He had put it together then didn't care for it or needed cash or something I forget so he sold it to me cheap. When he asked for it back I gladly obliged.

Last edited:

akula88

Enlightened
Is the Sandwich Shoppe still open? Maybe they still have a few Aleph-17500 bodies.

fwKoTIp.jpg

The two middle lights are 17500 bodies... but the Aleph (BK HA finish) with the LM P-to-E head-bezel is loaded with a Keeppower 14500 1000mAh.

---
Lumens Factory also has this on their plans, though you have to wait for next year.