All 3 Eagletac M2X series Lux readings here

bullettproof

Enlightened
I was talking with Jay at Flashlightconnection.com because I was intrested to see what the LUX values were for the new Eagletac M2 series lights.Having been confused on which one to get this put things into better perspective for me and might be of some help for you also. Now we are aware that readings can differ from meter to meter. I found this very intresting so I thought I would share it with you guys.

All readings are a 1 meter, and to the brightest part of the hotspot.

M2X Cool: 28,000 lux
M2X Warm: 25,000 lux
M2: 12,500 lux

Last edited:

MrGman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got to see the 3 R2 head "cool" white model tonight and play with it, very nice. I didn't think I would be impressed with the ergonomics but I actually like the accessibility of the tail switch. It really needs to have detents for the rotary control ring but other wise its really nice. Great hand held control with the rear on off switch and momentary action. I think I want to trade in my Malkoff triple drop for it. hmmmmmm

jirik_cz

Flashlight Enthusiast
From my experience with other large reflectored P7/MC-E lights. Measuring from 1 meter is not very accurate.

M2C4 might score a little bit more when measured from longer distance and converted to 1 meter values.