• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 'Arc mania' Extreme III's - Sale here on CPF closed **All moved to eBay**

qarawol

Enlightened
edit Aug 10 2009 *** NONE AVAILABLE HERE ON CPF ***

Howdy All,

I have not posted for a good while. If you didn't know, the wife came down with breast cancer on March of this year. After two surgeries, she is now undergoing her radiation therapy for breast cancer. That along with the 'honey-do-lists' has been taking up most of my time.

A Good Deal Gone Bad Gone Good.

The first good deal was the trust that 'ARC mania' gave me on purchasing 50 units of the 'ARC mania' Extreme III Flashlights back in late Dec (2008) or early Jan of this year. I made a large up front partial good faith payment so that he would send me the quantity needed. I am employed by a government municipality and I had a large list of buyers and asked 'ARC mania' for this favor to do a run of 50 for me. He agreed…. Good Deal!

The bad deal now is that "I" have made him wait too long for the balanced owed. It was very kind of him to trust me on receiving only partial payment and trusting that I would pay off the balance in a timely manner. Due to the California State cuts, many have lost their jobs, had a reduction in pay and/or work hours and had to back out of the said purchase… Gone Bad!

Too many months have now past and now "I" must honor my end of the deal. I am selling the remainder of the 32 Extreme III's I have for $68.00 each domestic (USA) and $71.00 each international (most locations)…. Gone Good! For you the buyer. I am going to have to take a lose to hold my end of the deal. The money has been gone for this long already so I can't miss it anymore. The dollar amount for each is based on the number of Extreme III's left and the amount owed.

Shipping is included in the prices listed above. Sent via USPS First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation. (DC not available for international) Insurance will be an additional cost if requested.

These are not seconds. 'ARC mania' and I have tested each one. I have stock for all 32 and they are ready for immediate shipping. Comes complete with spare o-rings, lube and a lantern adapter. More info can be found here… https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/225131 … I already own maybe 10 and I don't need anymore. The Extreme III is one of my favorites and is an EDC.

The only other Flashlight I have comparable to the Extreme III is the Fenix L0D. The Extreme III is whiter, has a tighter spot and is COMPLETELY programmable on the fly for all of its modes. I compared to a LiteFlux LF2 I sold to a co-worker and it too supersedes once again.

ExtremeIIIvsFenixL0D.jpg

Here is a white wall beam shot…
Camera is a Kodak P850 digital, shutter set at 1/8 second, f2.8, ISO50. The wall is 3 feet away from the camera lens. The Extreme III is on the right and the Fenix L0D is on the left. Both windows of the Flashlights were placed in line with the camera lens and approximately 4 inches away from each side of the camera.

ExtremeIIIvsFenixL0D18sec.jpg

Here is a 20' beam shot comparison. Same camera used. Setting were… shutter set at .8 seconds, f2.8, ISO50. Tripod mounted camera, 10 second timer, Flashlights held 1" to the right of the camera.

Extreme III…
ExtremeIII8secf28iso50.jpg

Fenix L0D…
FenixL0D8secf28iso50.jpg

To help speed up sales (I hope)… Buy two at one time and I'll sell both for $131.00 for domestic and $137.00 international (most locations).

Buy 3 and I'll include a special belt holster I made for the Extreme III. It will be #3 on the pic below…

100_8557.jpg

PayPal only. Credit card funded is okay with no added fees. Payment must be sent directly to 'ARC mania' at… arcmania – at – hotmail – dot – com. Correct as needed.

I will send out the Extreme III when I get confirmation of payment from 'ARC mania'. I'll do my best to keep up with this thread. I may not post immediately and can only get on line for a short spell. I will however be able to read the posts via email on my cell.

Njoy…

Last edited:

qarawol

Enlightened
Re: 'Arc mania' Extreme III's

Thanks Bill!

I'll be listing some on eBay soon at a higher cost so quantities listed here will vary if they sell on eBay.

Njoy...

jacknimble

Newly Enlightened

Darn!

I just ordered one from Lighthound at full price. Maybe I'll get a second...

qarawol

Enlightened

Payment confirmed for a total of three from 'william lafferty'. He gets the FREE holster.

I had the two Ex III's with me on Friday to mail then realized I forgot the holster. I'll get them out to you Monday.

Thanks for the purchases.

Anyone else?

Njoy...