• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3C Mag DD Lux 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatteryCharger

Flashlight Enthusiast
I built this light to keep in my truck, but I've changed my mind and I'm going to use something else. It's brand new, only played with it a few minutes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

3C Pewter Mag
Hotlips
DD Luxeon III
UCL lens

Sorry, no digital camera, no beam shots. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I will say that it puts my 3D mag with an Everlead to shame. If you want I'll put the guts into a new silver 3C mag, instead of the pewter.

Make me an offer. No trades please. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

rookie

Enlightened
The newest rules states that there should not be any silent bid auctions. If you are going to sell something, you have to list a price. If you want to trade only, please state what you are interested in trading for. Absolutely no auctions on these listings unless CPF gets a percentage and with permission from Sasha.

BatteryCharger

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fine...$300 or best offer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

This is not an auction. The first reasonable offer above the cost of parts takes it - so far I've only had one offer nowhere near the cost of parts. And shouldn't the rulse be posted in this forum??

rookie

Enlightened
The rules are listed on the very FIRST item "New policies for this forum!" on the CPF's Custom & Mod B/S/T.

Don't chew me out, you asked what the rules were and I just told ya! NEXT time, I'll let you figure it out yourself...

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its in the B/S/T forum but it doesn´t take too much brain to find it there as well - and the 300 OBO would be a nice trial to circumvent the rules - funny how always one guy spoils it for the others ....

"Feelers": Absolutely no "Feeler Posts", either an item is for sale or it is not. Post an asking price and state your terms. "Feelers" amount to what is perceived to be a "sealed bid auction" and are not allowed in the B/S/T Lights or Non-Lights Forums.

Klaus

BatteryCharger

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
rookie said:
The rules are listed on the very FIRST item "New policies for this forum!" on the CPF's Custom & Mod B/S/T.

[/ QUOTE ]

The rules in THAT post or any post in THIS forum say nothing about needing an asking price. Yes, it is in the other B/S/T forum, but it should be posted here as well if the rules are the same in here. I read the "new policies" post in THIS forum before posting to make sure I wasn't breaking any rules - and there were none there I was breaking.

Anyway, I'm not going to fight about something this stupid. The price is $300 OBO.

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
You, Sir, are a prime example of what I mentioned above

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Klaus

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Its CPFs B/S/T no matter if its "lights" or "customs"

You found a nice loophole to bend / circumvent the rules and a nice "technicality" too - how smart of you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Klaus

BatteryCharger

Flashlight Enthusiast
AGAIN, if it was posted in here I would have seen it and followed it! It is ridiculous to think I should go searching EVERY forum for the rules before posting in one. Now please stop crapping in my thread. If you'd like to discuss this further PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.