• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 5000K LH351D Aleph or McGizmo light engine

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD. Thanks CPF!
For sale is a light engine that I built for an overseas CPF member. The USPS returned it to me, because the destination country blocked incoming mail from the U.S. due to covid.

The light engine has a 5000K Samsung LH351D LED on solid copper direct thermal path MCPCB, in solid copper can with a 4 level 1.52A (3.7V) converter. The modes are 5mA, 30mA, 380mA and 1520mA for a good range of brightness. $90 shipped to a U.S. address.
IMG_20220227_220354771.jpg
IMG_20220227_220406687.jpg

Last edited:

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know. I am sorry about that, but this is the current status:

International Mail Service Suspensions
Updated: Feb. 28, 2022

The Postal Service™ is temporarily suspending international mail acceptance for certain destinations due to impacts related to the COVID-19 pandemic and other unrelated service disruptions. Customers: please refrain from mailing items addressed to the countries listed here, until further notice.*Australia's service disruption affects Priority Mail International® (PMI), First-Class Package International Service® (FCPIS®), Commercial ePacket (CeP), International Priority Airmail® (IPA®) packets, International Priority Airmail® (IPA®) M-Bags, International Surface Air Lift® (ISAL®) packets, International Surface Air Lift® (ISAL®) M-Bags, and Airmail M-Bags.

wolfy

Enlightened
Could be a state thing, as I have just received three packages (old Keithley and Fluke meters) from the US, one by USPS express, and a couple from Europe. Hopefully when the current global craziness subsides I can get one in future.