AA MiniMag Collection - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will...I REALLY like that pine one!!! what you asking for that one??:naughty:

Does your 'burnt orange' look like mine? The barrel knurling is defective. It's not clean and defined. Looks like the knurler went over it twice, or maybe a rabid beaver got ahold of it.

My "burnt orange" looks fine. I've heard that coin and stamp collectors look for, and pay thousands of dollars for, double strikes and other mint errors. I hope you don't start another new catagory of collectables for Mini collectors, i.e. manufacturers errors and variations. I'm not even sure I have all the "official" colors yet.. :laughing:

Does your 'burnt orange' look like mine? The barrel knurling is defective. It's not clean and defined. Looks like the knurler went over it twice, or maybe a rabid beaver got ahold of it.

My Burnt Orange has normal knurling. Post a pic, TD! :poke:

Thanks to this thread I just ordered a burnt orange mini.
I really thought I was done buying unmodded mags years ago!
Now I guess I will have to come up with a good mod for it....................:confused:

ATTENTION:

My wife has renamed the color.

It is no longer burnt orange.

It's now called tangerine!

That is all...

Until my new exotic woods arrive from Will these gold plated lights will keep em' company:
DSC00640-copy.jpg

Updated splash anodized collection:
DSC00639-copy.jpg

BTW- new (temporary) avatar in honor of my 500th post.......I gotta be smokin' something to be spending this much $ on flashlights. CPF is a drug!

Happy hunting folks!

Last edited:
Hello folks. I have been checking out this site for a few weeks as a source for information and comparisons. I have to say, the wooden body flashlights are a thing of beauty. I hope to meet some of you at the upcoming show.:eek:

Sizzlechest..All I can say is WOW!!! IT truly is a fantastic collection!!

Where did you get the gold plating done?

Updated splash anodized collection:

BTW- new (temporary) avatar in honor of my 500th post.......I gotta be smokin' something to be spending this much $ on flashlights. CPF is a drug!
Doood!! You must have one of each of 'mofo's first splash ano GB!! :bow:

...and the others are *nice* too.

(yeah, we're all high on flashahol - didn't know one could smoke it now)

well a few months back i was called a LIAR here for having purchased 2 24kt Gold MiniMags from a seller who some have had difficulty with.
i sold one, and am now willing to part with the other............make your offer, and all i want is to be close to what i paid for it.............no need to make profit.

just want to weigh in here and say thanks a lot guys... Way Cool Collections !! now lets talk about thinning wallets... my spousal unit just found a nice lighter purple color 2AA mini mag that i had given to her a few years ago and i made the (BIG) mistake of showing her some of the collections posted here... :oops: so she says you can make cabinets for your lights too! oy vey...flasholism just another in an endless list of hobbies designed to drain my wallet.
broke.gif

Hello Astrotec --

Welcome to CandlePowerForums !

:welcome:

Both you and your bright and intelligent wife oughta' fit right in here !

:thumbsup:
_

I would like a MiniMag or two with an engraved CPF logo. Anyone think there's potential in this idea?

I would like a MiniMag or two with an engraved CPF logo. Anyone think there's potential in this idea?

There are a bunch of companies out there that will do this at a reasonable cost. The more you get, the lower the unit cost.

Welcome Astrotec.....All I can say, from one new guy to another....is RUN AWAY...run away very fast before its to late!! And whatever you do ...do not look directly into the light!!

Thanks Sizzlechest..can't believe i missed that thread..now to scrape up the funds !

Run ..ASTROTEC....RUN

Status
Not open for further replies.