My modest collection

scottk2112

Newly Enlightened
Here I have my modest collection. It contains 2 Alephs (3 and 19). There is a McGizmo Haiku next to a Moddoolar body with a McGizmo mule head. Next to that is a Sigma Custom. I also have a small Lumintop and an Armytech. I've got a Frazer QT-SS on the way and I've got some other random Armytechs and Olights.

Attachments

• IMG_0154.jpeg
    IMG_0154.jpeg
    380.3 KB · Views: 147
Here I have my modest collection. It contains 2 Alephs (3 and 19). There is a McGizmo Haiku next to a Moddoolar body with a McGizmo mule head. Next to that is a Sigma Custom. I also have a small Lumintop and an Armytech. I've got a Frazer QT-SS on the way and I've got some other random Armytechs and Olights.
Only thing "modest" about that collection is the total number of pieces! Very nice.
Not to brag, but I have a modest collection of Italian sports cars. (No, seriously. Zero is a modest number!)

scottk2112

Newly Enlightened
Only thing "modest" about that collection is the total number of pieces! Very nice.
Not to brag, but I have a modest collection of Italian sports cars. (No, seriously. Zero is a modest number!)
Thank you! Hope you are enjoying your Ferraris! I'll grow the collection over time but I've been really selective and I am trying to keep to a flashlight budget. I suspect this will be just like knives and pens and will just grow out of control!

I suspect this will be just like knives and pens and will just grow out of control!
You forgot lighters, tools, watches, and possibly guns! :D Definitely keep a budget, though, and sleep on your decisions. Don't replace feelings for thoughts. Sounds obvious, and it IS obvious, but it all flies out the window when you find that Grail item! :unsure:

scottk2112

Newly Enlightened
You forgot lighters, tools, watches, and possibly guns! :D Definitely keep a budget, though, and sleep on your decisions. Don't replace feelings for thoughts. Sounds obvious, and it IS obvious, but it all flies out the window when you find that Grail item! :unsure:
Excellent advice, thank you! I've got a watch problem too.

scottk2112

Newly Enlightened
My modest collection is growing and becoming less modest by the day. The Fraz, Elzetta and Malkoff are the new editions. My Aleph 3 got lost in the mail. I sent it out to be modded and the USPS delivered it to the wrong address and hasn't been able to recover it. The Elzetta and Malkoff were my retail therapy over the loss of the Aleph. Now, I'm spying a small Malkoff for EDC.

Attachments

• IMG_0226.jpeg
    IMG_0226.jpeg
    344.6 KB · Views: 56

scottk2112

Newly Enlightened
Hate to hear about the lost light, man. That's a kick in the teeth.
Looks like you are still in quite nice company though.
My light showed up!!! I can't even believe the USPS finally found it and delivered it to the right address.

It was a miracle that it turned up. I really thought it was lost for good!
Residing yourself to such a fate makes its arrival all the more sweet. 😁

This beauty was lost inside our local post office. The tracking showed it had arrived at the PO, but it didn't make its way into our PB box for an additional two days.

Image 8-26-22 at 10.13 AM.jpg

Being a very difficult light to find, and then being modded on top of that, well, it was a disturbing couple of days, to say the least.
Image 8-26-22 at 11.25 AM.jpg

I celebrate with you that yours finally made its way home.

scottk2112

Newly Enlightened
Thank you! That's a great little light, BTW. My light was delivered to the wrong address and it took about a month for it to be picked up and redelivered. I was so ticked.