AA MiniMag Collection - Part 4

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my jade light from Action-Lights about 3 years ago..

sizzlechest

Enlightened
I recently bought a teal minimag from http://www.yourlightsource.com/inc/sdetail/422

I am not sure if this jade or not but it is a very neat color which I had not seen before.

:wtf:

Thanks for the link!

I'm not waiting for the picture. I ordered one! We'll see. Also, this web site lists gold as well......had to order one of those as well.

I will now pray for a miracle! :rock:

Last edited:

Brownstone

Enlightened
Re: AA MiniMag Collection - Part 3

This is mostly standard colors, a few logo items, and a few variations of colors.

3.jpg

enjoy..

What can you tell us about that 3xAA incandescent MiniMag?

Flipside

Enlightened

Brownstone: If I recall, it's 2x 2AA's fitted together to make a 3AA incan... Pretty slick!

suprattmike: Thanks for the link! I'll try one out myself. Now the wait for the little brown truck...

sizzle: Gold? Didn't see any listed. You musta' procured the last one...

sizzlechest

Enlightened

Brownstone: If I recall, it's 2x 2AA's fitted together to make a 3AA incan... Pretty slick!

suprattmike: Thanks for the link! I'll try one out myself. Now the wait for the little brown truck...

sizzle: Gold? Didn't see any listed. You musta' procured the last one...

You are correct.......the link seems to have vanished for the gold. "Teal" still shows however. This should be interesting.......I hope to hell its an off-color light. (fingers crossed!)

will

Flashlight Enthusiast

"Teal" still shows however. This should be interesting.......I hope to hell its an off-color light. (fingers crossed!)

Teal shows, but if you try to order - it comes back as none in stock. They do still have 6 C maglites in stock for under $25.00

sizzlechest

Enlightened
ALERT!!! My shipment just arrived. Gold & Jade/Kelly color lights!
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
That "teal" color is an oddity and it is a real beauty. It doesn't quite match jade, actually closer to the highly sought after kelly green color. Either way, you need to order one of these now. I just talked to the gal at the web sight and she indicated she had some more of them. They added it back up onto the web site! $12!

I guess all of the jade color hunters have a wish-come-true! However, this is not Target Store jade as far as I can tell, not quite.

Happy hunting!!!

farmall

Enlightened
Was there a part number on the package?

ALERT!!! My shipment just arrived. Gold & Jade/Kelly color lights!
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
That "teal" color is an oddity and it is a real beauty. It doesn't quite match jade, actually closer to the highly sought after kelly green color. Either way, you need to order one of these now. I just talked to the gal at the web sight and she indicated she had some more of them. They added it back up onto the web site! $12!

I guess all of the jade color hunters have a wish-come-true! However, this is not Target Store jade as far as I can tell, not quite.

Happy hunting!!!

sizzlechest

Enlightened
Was there a part number on the package?

It came in gift box style, my invoice however lists: MAG2ATL

I am blown away by this most recent find. I had my wife take a look at this new light next to kelly green (i.e. greenled) and jade, she confirms that this looks closer to kelly green. SO.....even if you own jade green you will want to add this to your collection.

Happy hunting.

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok - now I have a teal and a 6C on order --- I have a solitaire kelly green, but no mini-mags in that color.

farmall

Enlightened
Ok - now I have a teal and a 6C on order --- I have a solitaire kelly green, but no mini-mags in that color.

When did you order your 6c? They don't even show on the site.

I wonder the purple 2c is true purple or that blue/purple.

Last edited:

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
When did you order your 6c? They don't even show on the site.

I ordered the 6C a few days ago - my guess is that they only had a few. It shipped - now I have to figure what to do with it - the total, with shipping, was $27.49

Last edited: