Addictive online Flash game

ANDREAS FERRARI

Flashlight Enthusiast
Monocrom,I just fought your girl and nearly beat her.Where did she get that big steel club? Today you have made an enemy!
scowl.gif

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Monocrom,I just fought your girl and nearly beat her.Were did she get that big steel club? Today you have made an enemy!
scowl.gif

Brutes get more weapons the more they level up. Yeah, she swings a mean club. And, she's got two of them. She'll sometimes toss one aside... just to pull out the other one. (Not really sure why she does that. But it happens quite a bit).

BTW, did I mention that she's now a level 9; and aquired a new ability. Oh yes, now she's "pugnacious."

Who's next to get beaten to a pulp by the most adorable Brute out there. :grin2:

ANDREAS FERRARI

Flashlight Enthusiast
If someone who is level 10 or better starts a clan-use CPF in the name and let the rest of use know so we can join.Monocrom-you and that little b***h of yours are pretty close.
ohgeez.gif
LOL

gollum

Enlightened

:D:D:D very funny love it .... don't think I'll still be putting a few teeth marks on your rear end though :poke::poke:

Oh yeah and Monocrom ... Jadeel better keep her back covered too
when my hayabusa girl tells Lil Bastd about you! :p

:dedhorse::dedhorse::dedhorse::dedhorse::dedhorse::dedhorse::dedhorse::dedhorse::dedhorse:

gollum

Enlightened
oh no .... I think my LilBastd has got the hots for Jadeel (cute she is )

silly Lil Bastd just sat there and copped a flogging ... :eek::ohgeez:

Update .... WOW my hayabusagirl beat you Jadeel so revenge is hers not bad for a young brute and shes cuter than Jadeel heh heh

Last edited:

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I'm a couple wins/pupils from level 10. I need to go back to challenging brutes at my own level - you don't get as much experience for beating up on lesser brutes. If I have the option of creating a clan, and someone else hasn't already done so, I'll create one for CPF.

Does mybrute have a FAQ that explains the rules for promotions, clans, etc? I've never managed to find one.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
oh no .... I think my LilBastd has got the hots for Jadeel (cute she is )

silly Lil Bastd just sat there and copped a flogging ... :eek::ohgeez:

In some parts of NYC, the girl would charge a $#^%load of money for that sort of thing. My sweet Jadeel is happy to do it for free. :D

Update .... WOW my hayabusagirl beat you Jadeel so revenge is hers not bad for a young brute and shes cuter than Jadeel heh heh

Round 3 soon to come. :devil:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Does mybrute have a FAQ that explains the rules for promotions, clans, etc? I've never managed to find one.

Promotions are based on both wins, and how often you directly order your Brute to fight. Abilities seem to be handed out at random, but based on how high of a level your Brute reaches. (Same for weapons).

Dogs and bears seem to be handed out at random too, when you create a Brute. Not sure if you're rewarded with one in later levels, but I doubt it.

I saw info. on the site that talks about creating a clan, but can't recall how I found that page. I just know that it does exist.

If you start a clan first, that's fine. But pick a name related to CPF or flashlights in general. Maybe we could all decide on a name?

Here's a couple of ideas:

Lumarays

Surenix (Combination of Surefire & Fenix).

gollum

Enlightened
Bit too obvious. It should sound more clan-like....

BTW, guess who won round 3. :grin2:

actually I saw there were 4 fights and its 2/2

even stevens lol

I reckon something with candlepower in the name somehow
candlepowerkillers
candlepowercycos

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Well, your girl won round 5. But tomorrow is a new day.

Also, her loss got her so angry that my Jadeel easily beat two other level 9s; following that fight. :twothumbs

Last edited:

gollum

Enlightened
Well, your girl won round 5. But tomorrow is a new day.

Also, her loss got her so angry that my Jadeel easily beat two other level 9s; following that fight. :twothumbs

:):poke::):poke::):poke::)

good to see (2 x L9 wow)
I can't get on atm
I'm getting withdrawal symptoms

any more thoughts on a clan name