• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: 2 Milkys! Arc-Aleph Hybrid Dual Stage, Boxter Special Reserve

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
selling 1st and 3rd light in pic below. no waiting for milky goodness!

080625milkyfamilyyw9.jpg

Milky Arc-Aleph Hybrid Dual Stage EDC *SOLD*

#4 on the left (sellers pic, hope thats OK):
ml2gj5.jpg

Description:

- SSCP4 USWOH McR16ms 585mA MG
- Very compact and great beam
- 2 Levels
- Aleph1x123cut HA-NAT
- McClicky DualStageTwist/Click with Paracord Lanyard Loop

Bought at - https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/199720

Great light, very bright with a nice beam. The rubber ring really helps with one handed operation, smooth threads. Twisty on/off, and clickie to change from hi to low. Can turn on to the setting you want which is nice. Just dont need all these small Milkys, the Hoople i had made trumps this one.

Tale of the Milky Tape:
SSCP4 USWOH McR16ms 585mA MG

From Milky: "#4 was my EDC for 6 months or so a while back and was built along the lines of what I wish in my "ultimate walking light," itself a quest that probably has no end! That said, there are some subtleties in this one put there for that purpose. The beam has a combination of throw and spill reminiscent of the Milky L1 builds. The switch is twist for on/off and click for high/low, allowing the user to preselect high or low beam even when the light is off... plus being twist for on/off makes the light far less prone to turning itself on when carried in a bag or pocket. The rubber ring around the head is present so one can hold the light in the palm, keeping the tailswitch still with one's pinky, and twisting the head end between thumb and index finger to turn on or off... I find this by far the more comfortable way to grip the light. The tailswitch, of course, allows the light to tailstand for hands-free use. The lanyard loop on the tail is made from a segment of paracord with the ends melted into hard plastic stop points, so the loop cannot be fall off but also doesn't impede switch activation. This is another case of a light I like that wasn't seeing the use it deserved around here."

From seller: "The overall length is 3 1/8" I am not sure of the exact lumens, my guess would be 6-8 on low and 80 plus on high. The beam is pure white and very smooth. The reflector is orange peel and the light has decent throw. Is it twist for low and click for high. I have a primary in it now and it is very bright."

Price:

$150 $146 $142 $138 $134 $130 shipped, including Insurance. Regular price drops til it sells! *SOLD*

Milky Boxter Special Reserve *SOLD*

hhmilkyboxteralephcw3.jpg

Description:

- L2 head with the latest Seoul U2S emitter (bin code U2SWOI)
- Aleph HA-NAT 1x123 body with a discontinued SureFire E-series twisty tailcap converted to clicky using McClicky guts

Purchased directly from Milky not long ago.

Great light, feel great in the hand and very flexible for such a small light. Nice high, handles multi battery types, Acorn plus Miser mode. Just dont need all these small Milkys, the Hoople i had made trumps this one.

Note that on the L2 head, the ano on the top half is a bit darker than the bottom, for those into cosmetics.

Tale of the Milky Tape:
Boxter Special Reserve
Max Medium Low Candle / Momentary vs. Tactical / Normal vs. Miser
Works with 1x Rechargeable or 2x Primary Cells
SSCP4 US2WOI AcornHC 867 ('Bailey' Firmware)

From Milky: "Boxter Special Reserve built into an L2 head with the latest Seoul U2S emitter (bin code U2SWOI), most likely 250+ lumens at max output, mounted on an Aleph HA-NAT 1x123 body with a discontinued SureFire E-series twisty tailcap converted to clicky using McClicky guts, a compact, elegant setup

All these lights have AcornHC drivers and provide 4 levels brightness... PLUS when you engage the new Miser Mode on them, you've got four more levels... more on Miser Mode later. All the lights run on 2x123 primaries OR on one rechargeable of any size.

The Boxter SR (Special Reserve) is built from a set of unique and/or discontinued parts and incorporates the latest and greatest Seoul SSC LED. As shown it's a nice, compact size for pocket carry and the tailcap has lockout capability.

Boxter had four brightness levels and works well on 2x123... it also works on 1x123 but not at full power, still plenty bright to be useful though, with long runtimes. It ALSO works on 1xRCR123 (or any size rechargeable for that matter) at full power.

Same as above for all the other lights in the photo. It's the bodies/heads/drive levels/reflector vs. optic that makes the lights different from one another.

Not to be over looked, these are the first-ever lights I'm releasing with my new version of the Acorn firmware. This new version adds what I call "Miser Mode," essentially the ability to turn your light into a lower-power "Miser" version and back in a few seconds, with an easy keystroke sequence. Miser Mode works identically to normal mode... you've got all four levels, memory vs. tactical capability, etc., just that the levels get scaled back so the human eye sees them as roughly 50% their normal brightness... and in so doing, runtimes increase by a factor of 5 or 6... 40 minutes turns into nearly four hours, for example!"

Price:

$300 $295 $290 $285 $280 $275 shipped, including Insurance. Selling way below cost. Regular price drops til it sells! *SOLD*

Sale Details:

Unconditional "I'll take it" posted in the thread has priority. No trades, cash is king!

Buyer will be notified by PM with PayPal address, and final shipping info.

PayPal payment only. CONUS only.

Prices include:
1) USPS Priority Mail, with Insurance included for items over $75. For items under $75, add $5 for Insurance by request. Recommended, as I am not responsible for lost packages.
2) PayPal fees. Cash, Instant Transfer or Credit Card.

I have 30+ great feedbacks at edcforums.com and several successful transactions here (a few Cheers at http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=179195), bid with complete confidence!

Last edited:

skcheng

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: 2 Milkys! Arc-Aleph Hybrid Dual Stage, Boxter Special Reserve

Does anyone know if the Arc head will work with either an Arc-LS kroll tail or the cool Yaesumofo tail?

Thanks!!

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

Does anyone know if the Arc head will work with either an Arc-LS kroll tail or the cool Yaesumofo tail?

Thanks!!

i think so but cant confirm 100% sorry, hopefully someone else knows?

prices dropped!

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

prices dropped again, maybe once more before i go to bed in a few hours...

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks!!

HoopleHead asked me about this... the head on that light should work fine with any Arc LS compatible tail. :thumbsup:

Note the dual stage capability comes from the tail itself, so if your tail didn't also provide that capability, it would be single brightness light.