• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Extensive assortment of older classic flashlights

slaps

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: small copper lights added

Received the ARC AAA-P today. Light was packed superbly. I love the old ARC flashlights!

Nichia!

Banned
Re: WTS: Streamlight, AAA's, Maratac added

I will take Two Maratac pocket lights

thermal guy

Flashaholic

I'll take the maratacs and the incan streamlights. Only because my wife told me not to buy any lights but she walked in with some pink timberlands and a new watch

😂😂😂😂😂 now that's funny 😄

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

i think there was a miscommunication here. The lights you sent me weren't like new, they were brand new still in the sealed packages!!! ALL OF THEM!!! Woohooo!!! now, i'll dangle them around in front of my wife and never open them. maybe one a year on her birthday. i'm not giving them to her, just opening them while she's blowing out the candles.

Why do i feel this is gonna come back to haunt me?

Thanks so much, Charles. way more than what i expected (or deserve according to you know who)

CLB

Newly Enlightened

All listings are sold: thirty lights, I think, in 14 days. Thank you, gentlemen: every one of you buyers has been a pleasure to deal with, and I hope you are as happy with your purchases as I am to see all these lights going to new homes. And thanks to CPF and its moderators for providing the forum. After I return in May, I will take a new inventory of my remaining collection, and see if there are more things to sell. See you then.:wave:

Chuck

archimedes

Flashaholic

All listings are sold: thirty lights, I think, in 14 days. Thank you, gentlemen: every one of you buyers has been a pleasure to deal with, and I hope you are as happy with your purchases as I am to see all these lights going to new homes. And thanks to CPF and its moderators for providing the forum. After I return in May, I will take a new inventory of my remaining collection, and see if there are more things to sell. See you then.:wave:

Chuck

And thank you for running a very smooth sales thread here, congrats and cheers[emoji106]

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Enjoy your vacation Chuck!!!

Chuck

bykfixer

Flashaholic

Epic sale.

Thank you!!

Edit:
Light arrived lickety split in a real nice wrapper with extra stuff and fuel.
Better than expected. Had to look real hard to find the advertized blemish. Bonus; it's the clicky version. That was a pleasant surprise.
End edit.

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *All Sold*

Feel free to add a thread in the cafe about your trip. P. S. Where ya goin?

tuelleric

Enlightened

Malkoffs arrived this week in perfect condition! Chuck, you are an awesome seller, it was a great pleasure to do business with you!

I just tested the Wildcat in my backyard, have never seen one before - what a crazy light! Might become one of my favorites...

CLB

Newly Enlightened

Hello, again, everyone! After a long, hot summer, I am about to reactivate this sales thread in order to find good homes for some more flashlights. All new listings will be placed in the original post, beginning tonight or tomorrow morning. There will be a couple of Elzetta's, at least one Malkoff MDC, a Zebralight, some soda can lights, and a thrower. Thanks for looking.

Chuck

johnv

Newly Enlightened

I'll take both the Bravo and Charlie. PM sent.

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic

I'll take the Charlie and the kit please.

Oh NM just saw it was taken

CLB

Newly Enlightened

Hi, all. I can't seem to update the title of my thread, so I want to let you know that I just added a couple of Malkoff's, and a couple of Zebralights to post #1.

Chuck

CLB

Newly Enlightened

All lights sold, except for the poor Javelot, so I just lowered the price. $50 for 1000 meters of throw = a nickle per meter, if my math is correct.;)

Thank you, guys. Once again, every one of you buyers has been a pleasure to deal with, and I hope you will all be happy with your new lights. And thanks, again, to CPF and to Archimedes for providing the forum and helping me out. That's it for now, but undoutedly I will be back with more lights that need better homes. Be well, all.:wave:

Chuck

Last edited: