• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Tain and McGizmo lights

m5yosh

Newly Enlightened
Thinning down my collection because I have more than I need. Very little run time on them... They are all still running on the original battery I put in to test them out. I have not carried the BB Haiku outside of the house. I took the Zenith around the block to trick or treat with my kids. They both pretty much just sit around on my office bookshelf... Once in a while, I might take a quick trip into a pitch black family room or kitchen. I like these for various reasons, but they are not my go to lights, so for that reason I have to sell them.

1. McGizmo Bead Blasted Haiku (XPG - 3 mode). Very clean, has no marks or scuffs that I can see -- as I got it. SOLD $450 shipped USPS Priority Mail within US-50.
Pics here:
https://plus.google.com/u/2/photos/106912006904140099164/albums/6093190480948514129

2. Tain Zenith 18500 - 3 mode. Very clean, has a couple minor marks or scuffs that I can see when examining the light, but not really noticeable. This Zenith light engine was custom made for the original owner.
XML2 cool white emitter, 1000ma driver, 4.2V~2.7V, 6500K cool tint.
6 Trits in head, 6 Trits in tail and 2 Trits on the switch -- all ice blue trits.
Comes with adapter for AA/14500 sized battery and original spare O rings and box (Please check photos).
You can only run the light with 1 x Li-ion cell, 18500, or 14500 with supplied adapter.
Output is approximately 40lumens, 150lumens, and 400lumens.

I purchased this from another member, and the eswitch works perfectly.
SOLD! $550 shipped USPS Priority Mail within US-50.

Last edited:

m5yosh

Newly Enlightened
Re: Tain and McGizmo lights

Tain is SOLD! Thanks, boofingdragon!

Toolboxkid

Enlightened
Re: McGizmo Bead Blasted Haiku (XPG)

What a sweet haiku! I'm getting close to having enough saved up to make the plunge into my first mcgizmo. Hope this beauty sticks around long enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

m5yosh

Newly Enlightened

Glad to hear you received the Tain safely, boofingdragon. Thanks for the smooth and easy transaction.

m5yosh

Newly Enlightened

Payment received and McGizmo is now sold! Thanks, Humint!

m5yosh

Newly Enlightened

Sorry about that... Names of the sold items (as originally listed) put back.