• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

ALL SOLD WTS: TK75vn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeltee

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: TK75vn (2 LEFT)

Vinh, I know you are a super busy man, but those pics above that rotate between stock and modded will help you sell a heck of a lot more lights. I'm blown away by the performance increase, and I just may have to get one of these. The reviews on the stocker make it a must-have already let alone your boost.

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast

Honestly, I think this should be Vinh's #1 must have. Stock it was my favorite light. Modded they are just ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Let me somehow get at least 4A and it will be a Must Have LOL

GehenSienachlinks

Newly Enlightened

Did you use the stock driver and added some current driver chips on top of the old ones ?

Is the tk 75 head bezel easy to open ?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Did you use the stock driver and added some current driver chips on top of the old ones ?

Is the tk 75 head bezel easy to open ?

That's what I did. The Bezel is extremely hard to open. Cosmetic injuries are very likely. I built special vises, clamps and pliers just for the job and its still hard.

Mike Sloan

Enlightened

Honestly, I think this should be Vinh's #1 must have. Stock it was my favorite light. Modded they are just ridiculous.

I totally agree with above. I have a stock TK75 and it is my "go to" light if I am doing more than having fun.

Wayne, do you have any left?
Have you been able to boost to 4A yet?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I totally agree with above. I have a stock TK75 and it is my "go to" light if I am doing more than having fun.

Wayne, do you have any left?
Have you been able to boost to 4A yet?
Working on this light today as neutral leds just arrived. Will report back on 4A status.

pearlpower

Newly Enlightened

:paypal: Looking forward to it. Dome on & 5500k. :)

EDIT: Thanks for the SUPER FAST SHIPPING! Should get it by Wednesday provided my postal person does not sleep too long on his break-which he does often on my corner.

Last edited:

Lomandor

Enlightened

3.8A max folks...

Would have been nice to see 4.5, though your customers have been raving about how much brighter this mod is regardless of the numbers. I'm sure it will be a another Vin ripper!!! :)

Last edited:

prego

Newly Enlightened

I'm ready to send payment for one of these. Please check your PM. Thanks!

pearlpower

Newly Enlightened

Just wanted to add that I received the light, ultra fast shipping, and I am IMPRESSED! Best flashlight in my arsenal. Thank you. Quick video from my backyard:
http://youtu.be/68zJjIULafQ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts