Another battery question

Tasthree

Newly Enlightened
Been busy but thought I'd finish up what I did. They are cheep enough so I ended up buying two Sanyo NCR18650GA and two LGHG2. Have them charged and ready to go in their cases in a boat bag with the headlamps. Haven't tried them yet as we haven't stayed into the night fishing lately. I was also curious on how long the light would last on the AAA batteries the headlamp came with. Now I don't know the proper way a light is tested and when to stop the test. I actually got tired of keeping tract of the times. I had to start and stop the test for various reasons like going to bed or of such things. The headlamp would go dim but still put out some light to be of some use. Then I would come back later and turn it back on. It would be brighter after the rest. The longest period I left it on at one time was seven hours. I gave up after about thirty six hours. Towards the end the light would be pretty low but enough to see to do task up close within arms reach. I am well pleased with this and who knows how long they will last on one of the Sanyo 18650. My plan is to fish with some Eneloops in then switch over to a 18650 while under way navigating. I know next to nothing about drivers, emitters or components like this to be of any help. I forget how many lines there are but there is a grid if you zoom it out against the wall. Thanks all for you help and considerations. A fine bunch I would say.