Any pics of E2e while clipped in pocket?

NCBirdHunter

Newly Enlightened
Hi all --

I was wondering if someone could please post pictures of the E2e actually clipped inside your pants pocket.

With placement of the clip at the base of the bezel, it seems that the entire bezel would stick up above the edge of one's pocket. Is this the case? For those of you that EDC the E2e, do you carry it in your front pocket or back pocket? If you carry it in your front pocket, doesn't it get in the way when you need to reach in and get something out?

(I work in an office environment and wear a suit to work each day -- I am simply concerned about confirming for my associates the true 'geek' that I really am. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a plain E2 (not E2e), but the clip placement is essentially the same. The entire bezel sticks out of the pocket. Yes it gets in the way when you reach into the pocket. If that's a problem, clip it in the inside breast pocket of your jacket instead.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
fc319b26.jpg

it's quite unobtrusive.
i've been asked only a couple times...maybe it's because everyone already knows to expect me carrying a flashlight /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

NCBirdHunter

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, Rothrandir.

It looks exactly like I thought it would. No doubt, if my associates saw me with one of these, it would remove all doubt from their minds regarding my 'geekness'!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
Remove all doubt - walk around with you're A2's red/blue/green LEDs constant-on with it clipped inside your pocket... I did that a while back - Women in the office were pointing and saying "Put it away you freak! Turn it off!"
Of course, there are somethings I can turn off without having to think of Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day! Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day!

Al

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
al, whooooooaaaaaaaa, way too much info. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

NCBirdHunter

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, Al.

When I finally break down and get an A2, I'll have to give that a try. (The A2 trick, that is. Definitely not the part about thinking of Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day!!!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

BTW, I received your pics as well (via email). Thanks again! (Check your email for my response.)

OzMan

Size15's

Flashaholic
I've got to learn how to post online.
Post online and take beam photos...

Name the film from which I'm quoting in my post above.
First member to post is the hero of the thread.

Al /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's two shots of my E2e in my pants pocket. I work in an engineering firm and I have to "fit in". When I use the short clip, it's even less visible. The pants are Polo Khakis.

E2e-long_clip.jpg

It is almost completely invisible from the front, and as you can see mostly invisible unless you are sort of behind me from the side.

AlphalphaPB

Newly Enlightened
As Beretta1526's pic shows, the E2e is quite hidden from view when wearing trousers with slit pockets. When I'm wearing jeans or other trousers with open-top pockets, I usually carry the E2e in a kydex sheath I made myself. Otherwise, people invariably ask why I'm carrying a flashlight around, making me feel like a true flashlight geek. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif