Any pocket lights go to High/Strobe with initial tail click?

idcastandblast

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for something the size of the Olight I3T (or slightly larger) that has a tail click that will start on high/strobe. Obviously, the brightest lumen would be best. Ideas?

FLfrk

Newly Enlightened
The EagleTac D25A can come on in turbo with the head tightened, and then goes to strobe after a half press when on. But doesn't have mode memory to come on in strobe.

The Nitecore MT2A that I have has turbo with head tightened and mode memory for head loosened, so you could choose turbo or strobe before turning the light on, but it is a much larger light.

I want to say some of the older FourSevens Quarks had similar settings, but not 100%. The Preon P1 and P2 are slim profile and very customizable output options, as treek13 just mentioned above. And the modes can be changed relatively easily, to five different configuration settings.

elzilcho

Enlightened
The Streamlight Protac 1AAA can be programmed for high only but I don't know if it will also do high/low (if you want two levels).

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
The thorfire tg0-whatever comes on in high mode with no memory.

GoVegan

Enlightened
ASP Sentinel X e3, has High and Strobe modes only, no low or any other modes.
All their other lights also start on High but some can programmed to have their secondary mode to Strobe too (again only 2 modes on all their lights).

Blackhawk (tactical clothing and gear company), used to have a range of lights for many years that could be switched to start on either High, Med, Low, Strobe and only that mode, but looks like they have recently been discontinued.

Latest posts