April 2010 Flashlights you bought this month..

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Malkoff 2-3D Mag drop-in arrived, and installed. I was going to call it a mod, but it was so simple, it's more along the lines of changing batteries. Very nice, very bright. A huge upgrade over the stock mag. I guess this counts as a flashlight purchase.

And my own experience dealing with the Malkoffs showed they earned the respect they get here. Top notch folks.

McAllan

Enlightened
Quark MiNi AA and 123 Ti - in NW(!) :hitit: ordered. Shipped today. Wonder I must have got some if the last ones available as new.

Lets see if I have them this month because of all the trouble with air traffic here. Well my guess is they are. They're not further away than Poland.
Anyone know if there has ever been a NW MiNi Ti CR2 ?

I can feel the burn in my pocket :devil:. Something tells me also to the get Alu WW versions while I can perhaps also the Preon. The ordinary non limited can probably wait a month or two.

CARNAL1

Newly Enlightened
Surefire C2L Centurion running,

1 AW 17670 Protected Battery, a very nice set up.

Also bought a Malkoff Valiant Concepts VME head. Filled it with a,

Malkoff M60LL sitting on top of a,

Surefire E2E HA Executive Elite running,

2 AW RCR123 Protected 750 mAh Batterys, Very Sweet Set up.

Happy Dark Trails

StuR

Newly Enlightened
OMG, let's see:

I bought:

EagleTac T10L
EagleTac T20C2
EagleTac M2C4
Olight M21
(2) MTE SSCP7 2-mode
ElektroLumens FireSword IV
ElektroLumens DeCree XPG

It was a bad month...:broke::oops:

Enlightened
Its been a mixed bag. I cancelled two Orbs Raws but bought two Quark Mini CR2s.

Photonly speaking, this has been an uncharacteristically sane year for me.

So far.

Mark

McAllan

Enlightened
I can feel the burn in my pocket :devil:. Something tells me also to the get Alu WW versions while I can perhaps also the Preon. The ordinary non limited can probably wait a month or two.

As said then done. All MiNi WW preordered - still from Poland to avoid horrendous duty fee - duty and tax itself is fair enough but NOT the fees which goes to the carriers for calculating the tax/duty amount :shakehead. Actually US and PL prices are comparable when you remember you have to pay tax from US but not from PL.
Didn't order the Preon however. Though about it but you have to stop the madness somewhere :whistle:

Over the next couple of month I'll order the normal Ti and perhaps also Alu versions. But the Alu versions are the least important ones as I guess they'll be around for the longest period of time. As said you got to have them all :D

umc

Enlightened
I may be done for the month now but we'll see.

I just spent some coin on 4Sevens site.

1 Preon 2 Titanium Black

2 Quark Regular 123s

1 Quark Mini 123

1 Quark RGB cool white

4 Fenix E01's (Thanks a lot Super Trouper) I saw your post and figured, hey, I should try them out, so I'll keep one and gift the others.

Darn addiction.

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Picked up a Whetstone EX10, a L1 Lumamax, and 5 Peak flashlights. I am officially done for the month unless someone has a Nitecore Magma or Patriot they want to part with.

sjmack

Newly Enlightened
I picked up a Quark 123, and a Patriot anno'd EX10 in the past few days. I almost made it through the month :(

SemperFi

Banned
I decided to order the following this afternoon>>:

Fenix headband FX-HB, another TK12 R5 and for the convenience, the remote switch AR102.

I chose my local Vendor instead who are competitive in contrast to another in the UK and or direct from HK. Worst option is to get it from the USA or Canadian Sellers... our Customs will slap us with another hefty import tax close to 28%.:mad: , next to that, there's another USD$30-odd bucks to add for shipment making it extremely expensive and the waiting too is unbearable coming from that end.

Am looking for another contraption to gear up on my dog too... so it'll have two PD30s on either side or just one above its head... we'll see... how it works out.:twothumbs

McAllan

Enlightened
Quark MiNi AA and 123 Ti - in NW(!) :hitit: ordered. Shipped today. Wonder I must have got some if the last ones available as new.
Got them today :grin2: Surprised by the small size. Now I see the hype with titanium.

They'll most likely end up being shelf queens anyway. Can be I order a 123 and AA in alu for daily use because of nice size - in addition to all the other versions I "need" to buy :whistle:
Wonder if the 123 has enough size to stay reasonable cool in high mode if used as a bike light with the Fenix bike mount...

Oh and they're not as bright as many other lights but with Q3 flux (XP-E) that was to be expected. Even the new warm whites will be brighter :laughing:
Not sure low first is my preferred order of brightness. But can live with it - at least there isn't a moon mode first (or at all).

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got me a Novatac 120P (loving it) to replace my lost EX10 and also bought a Akoray K106 as a partial gift (making him pay $9 towards the cost) for a buddy to entice him into our world. I figure he will treasure and hopefully use it more as he has a partial investment in it.

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just added a Thrunite Tikey to my list for April. This is going on the car keychain.

rayman