Arc laugh

logical

Newly Enlightened
I was flying out of San Diego a few weeks ago and got pulled aside at the bag scan area because they couldn't figure out what the SeberTool (the old one without a knife) was on the keychain I had clipped inside my laptop bag.

The guy pulled out his weenie Maglite 2AA and started trying to look deep into the bag. It took all the restraint in the world to not whip out the Surefire E2e that was in a ripoffs holster, also clipped inside the bag, and keep the poor guy from developing some permanent eyestrain using that mag. Anyhow, he found the SeberTool, which he oddly enough let me keep (it has pliers, and screwdrivers) , looked at the arc aaa on the same ring, asked if it was a flashlight....again I used restraint and didn't point out it was probably brighter than his mag....and finally satisfied he let me go.

The very next time I flew (out of Detroit), they sent me back to my car with the SeberTool.

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Best one I saw was some total idiot at the security checkpoint checking a laptop bag look right down the barrel of a laserpointer and turn it on... Moron <---- note the capital "m".

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Eric Maier:
So what does he do, points it in my eyes and turns it on.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">You should sue the guy: You said not to point it at the eyes. Since you own the product and know the precautions and told him and he shone it at your eyes, you can sue... A LONG shot...
grin.gif
grin.gif

Anarchocap

Enlightened
Saaby! Been looking for pants like those for work!! Woohoo! How many hidden pockets are there?

Logical, where did you get your rip-offs from? I can't find anyone that carrys them! Got a web-site where you buy them or something? The Rip-offs web site doesn't let you order from them...