Arc LS collections

datiLED

CPF Supporter
Super bummed that there is no interest in this thread, definitely one of my favorites for sure.
There is definitely interest. I just haven't had time to get all of my Arc lights together for a family portrait. Still one of my favorites, too.

F250XLT

Dang that Bombelman tail is cool. I have two First Runs that DatiLED modded for me with Nichia triples. They’re pretty cool little lights now. Super bright!

Yeah, I think he did a run of like 68 or something like that. If anyone remembers me, of course I had to have #66. :twothumbs

There is definitely interest. I just haven't had time to get all of my Arc lights together for a family portrait. Still one of my favorites, too.

Selling? :whistle:

You did quite a few mods for me back in the day.

Frank_Castle

Hello- Been a long time on CP forums. I had an older account Or maybe I was a lurker and forgot. Either way I’m back.

With CORVID lockdown I found some time. Also found an old like-new LS AA OD body sitting in a Pelican time capsule. Its in great shape but I lost the LS. I checked it with a LED bulb rested on top and it lights up with AA's fine.

Last edited:

bhds

I like the web archive.... were they really $99? i thought they were more for some reason....
I bought my first Arc LS for $149 back when they first came out. I remember it very distinctly because I brought it to work and showed it to one of my friends and when I told him how much I paid for it.. the look on his face was priceless. LOL

Sent from my SM-T813 using Candlepowerforums mobile app

Frank_Castle

Sounds about right with the reaction.

Does anyone know what new head I could put on this AA body and make something out of it? E2D thread fits but still 1/4” or so threads hanging there. Be cool to have a modern retro AA. Hoping a Malkov may fit. Weaker but last longer?

snakebite

i still edc a modded ls with a k2 tffc.
2aa with kroll.
have a bunch of parts and will likely make a triple.
i have access to lots of machinery(i repair industrial controls) and thought of making a custom copper slug and use a good open source driver.