Arc4 Owners, Check In Here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kartoffel

Newly Enlightened
Arc 4+ #0135 --2nd but I can't tell why.

With 24 123 cells on the way!!!

JP

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess I might as well finally post mine. Six have gone through my hands, trying to get the best I could. It was a tough job. I found that they were very nearly all alike. The tint, in particular, was uniform -- they all had the same shade of white!

My conclusion is that it wasn't worth the effort and expense (total cost: $215) to do all that testing and comparing. The culling that Arc normally does seems to be quite effective.

Arc 4+ #0390 -- First

Paul

ZuluWhiskeyFox

Enlightened
Just received my shinny new 4+ this afternoon. It's a second, serial #0886. So far everthing seems to work. Can't see anything wrong with it. Now this is my first led flashlight so I don't have anything to compare it to as far as brightness goes. It is bright I'll give you that.

cheers,
zwf /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif

scrappy

Enlightened
Got my Arc 4+ last week, serial number 0910. What a great company, ordered it on a saturday, they mailed it out on monday, got it on a tuesday. I love the light so much, I jumped on the LSH-S special and grabbed an Arc-AAA at the same time. Went from 0 Arc's to 3 in less than 2 weeks. Now if I can get to the credit card bill statements before my wife, I might live to play with them.

Glenn

Enlightened
ARC 4+ (second) # 0131

I just got it Tuesday.
I ordered it Monday morning !!!!
ARC shipped the same day as I ordered it and it took less than 24 hours to be delivered in PA !
YOU SIMPLY CAN NOT GET ANY BETTER SERVICE THAN THIS !

I purchased my first LSH (second) from a Forum Member less than a week ago and here I am
buying an ARC 4 already. I am certifiable................a flashaholic.
I was on the ARC website and saw that there were seconds available
for $99.95 so I figured that I had better get one while they were available.

GREAT LIGHT !!!
The LSH is great but, the ARC 4+ has the BIG advantage of the 4 different power levels.

Glenn

chef

Newly Enlightened
--------------------------------
I suppose you'd have a hard time convincing a clam that a creature, such as a whale, even exists........

Status
Not open for further replies.