Are these genuine Eneloop batteries?

Thank you! And could you please post a link for someone selling AAA?

Thank you! And could you please post a link for someone selling AAA?

That guy has AAAs as well, the green ones that come in the Costco type packs.

I can't say for sure, but that guy must have found a tractor trailer's worth of those Costco packs because he's breaking down the components and selling them and he's got a lot of them, really a lot, lol.

He puts them on sale here and there, at 5%-10% off, so if you wait and watch, you might save.

I've wanted the blue AAs for a long time, but I've held off buying the Gen. 3s because I can get the Duraloop 2400s for the same price.

I may still buy some blues, but ehhh.....

Chris

Hey, sorry for bumping my old thread.

I ordered these Eneloop gen 3 1800 cycles and it took a complete misroute where the status was I had to pickup at a PO Box in another city/town when the town that delivered too I do not live there and second I live at a street address not a PO Box, so before I checked the status I made a dispute yesterday and now it is being processed and left the proper sort facility. Could someone please recommend the blue AA eneloop gen 3 1800 cycle from elsewhere like the link above? The ones I ordered are AAA.

http://m.ebay.com/orderDetails?itemId=281362330517&txnId=1221861264018

His link says these:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004UG41W8/?tag=cpf0b6-20

I think you'd be okay with any Eneloops that are in a sealed package stating they're the 1800x ones. The point is that even if the cells inside give a model number that says they're generation 2, as long as they have a date stamp of March 2013 or later, they really are generation 3. IOW, the packaging is correct in saying they're generation 3.

You just have to trust the seller will send you a sealed package.

His link says these:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004UG41W8/?tag=cpf0b6-20

I think you'd be okay with any Eneloops that are in a sealed package stating they're the 1800x ones. The point is that even if the cells inside give a model number that says they're generation 2, as long as they have a date stamp of March 2013 or later, they really are generation 3. IOW, the packaging is correct in saying they're generation 3.

You just have to trust the seller will send you a sealed package.

Thank you! :)

It`s hard to say if some are fakes, by only looking at the pics on a seller`s website.
usually they just copy and paste pictures.. They won`t be taking pictures of every new batch of batteries they receive.
Therefore the only conclusion would be ordering them and testing them ;)

It`s hard to say if some are fakes, by only looking at the pics on a seller`s website.
usually they just copy and paste pictures.. They won`t be taking pictures of every new batch of batteries they receive.
Therefore the only conclusion would be ordering them and testing them ;)

I ordered AAA from a seller on eBay. How do I check and how do I know if he sold me real genuine Eneloop or if he sold me fakes?

Hello Php111,

If you really want to know how your cells compare to Eneloop cells you need to do some testing. Start by doing a discharge test to see how much capacity they were shipped with. Next do a couple of charge/discharge cycles and follow that with a full charge and then another capacity test to see what capacity they have. Finally charge them up and let them sit unused for 6 months then do another discharge test to evaluate the self discharge characteristics.

After doing all of this you can compare your results with others that have posted their results and finally decide if they are real or not.

Tom