are these worth anything swiss army type tools

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
4 swiss army type tools i found in the back of pops old drawer pretty old could use a cleaning but ive never seen them been used though they have some scuffs which with a good buffing will prolly get them out otherwise they look ok

in pics below
for pic labeled#1 .....it cant be seen well but it has a screwdriver circled red left and a pull out pick on the right circled with also on opposite side has pull out tweezers

1-3

4th

for#1 the blade says "stainless china"

for#2 the blade says "mikov stainless" & other side "czecho slovakia"

for#3 blade says "wenger delemont switzerland stainless"

for#4 the blade says "victorinix switzerland stainless rostfei"
and this has a wicked saw serrated blade it has a cover plate as well ,its like double edged criss crossed or something very sharp

iamerror

Enlightened
Wenger and Victorinox are both official Swiss Army suppliers, although Wenger now is owned by Victorinox. Number 3 looks like the Wenger Commander. I am not sure which Victorinox model number 4 is. The other two are probably cheap generic Swiss Army style knives.

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
what iamerror said :)

I can confirm that #1 is a POS... these are for sale here at the local $-store (€-store actually). I bought one once... tossed the knife in the bin immediately, as I only bought it for the nylon sheeth that came with it.

vetkaw63

Enlightened
Mikovs are very nice knives made in the Czech Republic. I am holding a stag handled Mikov switchblade as I type this. It is a beautiful knife. I believe they are using Mikov switchblades in the new James Bond movie.
Mike

cy

Flashaholic
I'd be interested in #4 if you decide to sell

please PM

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
sold it all to cy ....prolly just wants that one big saw blade :) ....i was looking at it again and i put it to my forearm to feel its teeth, it definitely feels like i could saw off my arm or fingers at the very least with this blade, usually the saw blades i see on multitools are typically dull or same pattern this one though caught my eye

NutSAK

Flashlight Enthusiast
#4 is a Victorinox Safari Trooper. The 108mm knives like that are no longer produced, and one in that condition usually brings about $35- $40.

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
NutSAK said:
#4 is a Victorinox Safari Trooper. The 108mm knives like that are no longer produced, and one in that condition usually brings about $35- $40.

WHAT cy send me a bonus:)

cy

Flashaholic
just opened up the box..

#4 has the sharpest saw I've ever seen on a pocket knife. comes with a protective cover over saw teeth.

all the knives are made of highest quality, except Chinese version and it's not that bad either.

thank YOU! expect a super deal, if you ever need any ARC parts.

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
cy said:
just opened up the box..

#4 has the sharpest saw I've ever seen on a pocket knife. comes with a protective cover over saw teeth.

all the knives are made of highest quality, except Chinese version and it's not that bad either.

thank YOU! expect a super deal, if you ever need any ARC parts.

cool :twothumbs you got one hell of a deal

Latest posts