Arghh! - Wells Fargo - will have Citibank MasterCard soon - IT'S HERE!

Diesel_Bomber

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Arghh! - Wells Fargo - will have Citibank MasterCard soon

TigerhawkT3 said:
I got my MasterCard about five minutes ago, and I'm still cackling.

I'm literally cackling, like you see the villains do in those old movies. If anyone saw me, they would be frightened.

It's actually kind of fun to cackle. This was my first time REALLY cackling, as a forced cackle doesn't feel anything like the real thing.

I'm going to go buy a Gladius now.
...And then some RCR123As.
...And then a Pierce.
...And then a sword.

Sweet mother of Satan, I can FEEL the power. It's absolutely intoxicating.

P.S.: I might edit this post later, when I regain my sanity. Or, I might preserve it for entertainment value.

:lolsign:

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just finished spending around $382 in about an hour and a half.

Ahhh...

That's better. Now I just wait.

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just tried to spend another couple hundred at AmondoTech, but the online form kept on coming up with an error. My older sister suggested that I call the 800 number on the back of my card to find out my credit limit. It turns out that it's like $500 or $600, and since I've spent over $400 already, I'm not allowed to charge $200. My sister said that if I want to continue spending now, I have to pay right away, before the bill even arrives. My other option is to hold off on buying lights until I get the bill.

Arr. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

K A

Enlightened
Welcome to the life of the credit card. Don't spend yourself into a hole now! Interest rates do tend to turn around and bite one in the rear if you don't pay it off on time.

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm still living with my parents, so my entire income is basically disposable. It's not that I'm spending what I don't have (I hope I am NEVER forced to do that), but rather that I'm not trusted (by my CC company or bank, I'm not sure) enough to spend what I do have.

It is a really effective way to pace one's spending, though. :ironic: