Aspherical Mag 1C

j3bnl

Enlightened
Shipped it out today.
Ledean

I am glad that the CPF members who have received their lights are very happy with them and they are everything that they hoped they would be.
It would appear that some of us and it seems to be the members from oversea's this effects cant get a straight answer to a simple question.

Is this quote from your post on Friday 12/10/07 Ledean true?
If not can you just send me a PM or email confirming this so I can put this whole episode to rest once and for all.

Lumalee

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the refund Ledean, I am now the proud owner of a minty MAC blue aspheric with finned head and grooved body, and now I know why he (MAC) is known as the master. Good luck with your project.

Best regards

PS, just give Brian (J3ENL above) a quick shout or reply to answer his post and let him know whats going on, its only common courtesy !!!! and costs nothing.

stitch_paradox

Enlightened
Aspherical MAG 1C arrived today as promised! Securely packed with bubble wrap and packing papers. The LIGHT IS AWESOME! Clean and very well made. Its the envy here in our place. :twothumbs I'm really glad I waited. Thanks ledean!

By the way does any body know where I can get the bezel for this light? I'm still looking for a suitable hard case for it, but right now I took off the oakley bag from my oakley glasses to cover the aspherical lense. It works great to protect the lense from dust and scratches. Better to have scratches on my oakleys that my apsherical hahahahahaha!:party:

ExZeRoEx

Enlightened
Mad props to my man Ledean! Got mine and can't wait for night. Plenty bright when it's overcast outside though.

j3bnl

Enlightened
Thanks for the refund Ledean, I am now the proud owner of a minty MAC blue aspheric with finned head and grooved body, and now I know why he (MAC) is known as the master. Good luck with your project.

Best regards

PS, just give Brian (J3BNL above) a quick shout or reply to answer his post and let him know whats going on, its only common courtesy !!!! and costs nothing.

Thanks for the support Lee, its appreciated. Your right though, good manners and common courtesy do cost nothing but I'm afraid that ignorant people who tell lies would have no comprehension of that, would you ledean.

Last edited:

ExZeRoEx

Enlightened
I like the orange ring around the LED! After turning the light off in the dark you can still see the faint glow on the lens. My friend thought that was kind of cool.

DM51

Flashaholic
Mine just arrived - superb work, and even though it's daylight, it is extremely bright and the throw is astonishing. I am looking forward to tonight...

Many thanks, Ledean!

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please forgive a basic question, and maybe I missed this somewhere in the thread. The nice green glow inside the lens, after you switch off the light, is from glow powder around the emitter or... ?

Thanks.

Ledean

Enlightened
Yes it is from the glow powder around the emitter.

Please forgive a basic question, and maybe I missed this somewhere in the thread. The nice green glow inside the lens, after you switch off the light, is from glow powder around the emitter or... ?

Thanks.

uh1c

Newly Enlightened
Received mine today.Most excellent work. :twothumbs
The throw is astonishing...but you know that from Nitro's pictures.
I must also say that despite the abuse directed at Ledean on these pages recently, I have found him to be conscientious and a gentleman.:twothumbs

Lumalee

Newly Enlightened
@Uhc1
yeah plus one for Ledean, I agree now that everyone is getting their lights, thats fine, but I totally refute the "abuse" statement, look at it from our point of view just for a second, we ordered lights that were "in stock" and a month later we had no communication from him, no replies to emails, then we got false statements of "yours has been shipped" when clearly they hadnt, and not just me but two other members too ! So when you send $140 to a complete stranger in good faith and the afore mentioned happens, even the most sceptical person must agree we had a right to question the motives of Ledean !
So your accusation of abuse is not only unjust but also very misguided.

Take a look at J3BNL, he has asked point blank, many times, have you shipped my light as stated in the thread, and yet no reply from Ledean, not via mail, via PM, via a post on the thread.... whats that all about ???
lets now talk about the abuse of our trust and good faith shall we.....

Anyways, there will be no more post from me on this subject, but please lets respect the viewpoint of everyone on this scenario and cast no more comments aimed at anyone ! please.

j3bnl

Enlightened
I must also say that despite the abuse directed at Ledean on these pages recently, I have found him to be conscientious and a gentleman.:twothumbs

uh1c
If you feel that I or anyone else has abused Ledean without reason then you can pass judgement or comment on this, but before you do I suggest you read all the posts in this thread and not be selective in what you read!!
You can think or say what you like uh1c but ledean has blatantly ignored several posts I have made (without as you put it being abused) and lied, end of story.
What you think of him, I quite frankly, couldn't care less but if you feel that his actions are that of a gentleman then god only knows what the gentlemen are like where you come from.

Last edited:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Many thanks to Ledan, he came throught for me with flying colors! Nice finishing on the fins, beefy beefy heatsink, and the glow epoxy is a very nice bonus. Will test throw tonight! The coolest thing is that I threw on a new bezel ring and a UCL lens with LDF on it, the result is a crazy bright Q5 utility light! Now I can use it inside with big flood, and outside with crazy throw! Got to be the best light I have now. Worth the wait, even thought I thought the wait was sort of short really. Thank you Ledan - Good Job
If you make anything else, drop me a PM so I can buy it as well!
One thing though the head needed a slightly thicker O-ring, which I already had.

Last edited:

Latest posts