Aspherical Mag 1C

mr.squatch

Enlightened
I just received five lights I ordered from Ledean at the same time. This little 1c aspherical is just amazing. The rest of my aspherical mags are all awesome, but none has the clear spot picture of the emitter board like his does. The machining and fitment of parts is 2nd to none. I Highly recommend this product to anyone who's on the fence about buying one. Worth every penny imo when you look at how little 115 bucks will get you from a factory light. Truly a work of art. Fits awesome in the hand too. I can't seem to source an aw c-cell currently so in my anxiety I popped in a single fattened 3.7v rcr123 and this lil guy holds its own against any of my much bigger throwers. I stand amazed. Thanks a lot to Ledean for putting these out here. If you don't own one, you're missing out.

g

kalkwasser

Newly Enlightened
Kalkwassr
UncleFester
Your lights are almost ready . I will try to ship it out on Monday otherwise it will be 26th of december.
Christmas is a busy season.
Thanks for understanding .
Ledean

Hi Ledean,

May I know if my Aspherical has been ship already?

Thanks.

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
Hey my light came in. This thing sure is intense. :duck: The glow powder around the emitter is a nice touch. Overal a nice package. :goodjob:

Edit: I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full so I sent it to your inbox at CPF Marketplace

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chris, I'm the guy who ended up with your BB and I have noticed you are looking for an Aspherical light. I would, as was just suggested, consider another modder for a choice of builders since we have not been able ot contact Ledean on a regular basis for some time. He had some bad times befall him and he does not seem to have been able to recover. I hope he does (and many others feel this way as welll I believe) but until then, possibly some other modder may be the best choice. I supect you will have great difficulty in reaching him anyway--we have not been able to for quite some time.
I do believe that a Mag "D" or "C"-based Aspherical is the perfect choice for an incredible and portable throw light. Maybe you should consider a want to buy thread. I am looking for another one myself and possibly someone might consider a build if there is enough interest. PM me if youi have any questions.

Karl

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
That sucks that Ledan dropped out! I have one of his Asphere mags and it is fantastic.................... Wonder what happened?
Everyone needs one of these so find another modder and grab one!
You could always make one yourself.