• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Auction: Katokichi Itishiki CR2 ENDED

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Re: Auction: Katokichi Itishiki CR2

Wowww /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Only of magnificent miniature flashlights. It really makes me envy, but it is indeed raisonable /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif
Ok, I'll go to bed, Let's sleep on it, but I have to put my alarm clock at 5:00 am of the morning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Catdaddy

Enlightened

FrencyLed,
That was intended for ufokillerz since he complained about our bids not being "serious".

I don't mine bidding high, even very high (PK-1), but I took offense to the seller complaining about the bids.

Maybe its just me.

Hopefully I will regain interest in this auction again before it ends.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif (I think /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif ) to both Rays. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Larry

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

Sorry guys, but I'm thick and it takes time for things to sink in. Put the icons and symbols aside. Does this auction now include the NLS for the winning bid above $500.00 or not?

Catdaddy

Enlightened

Am I the only one still up? Did I win or what?

Yea, I regained interest quickly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

Thanks guys! You're all awesome!!
happy14.gif
happy65.gif
kiss.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

Congratulations CatDaddy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I shall have appreciated a lot to be able to participate this morning, but on one hand I had no courage to get up, and on the other hand I shall necessarily have proposed more than $500 to have both flashlights. It is better like that, it's necessary to know sometimes how to be reasonable /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I hope that I shall have the occasion to see again it for auction /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif CatDaddy
I was tempted to reimport this beauty, but managed to look away.
Just thought I'd let you know, one of these recently sold for nearly 1 grand over here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Catdaddy

Enlightened
OH MY GOSH!!! This baby gave me goose bumps!

I have owned many many flashlights, and still do. At this point I am rarely excited about a flashlight anymore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Sure I like some, even love some.

I can't remember the last time I actually got goose bumps from a new flashlight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

But today I walked into my office to find two new flashllights, this Katokichi and an NLS, and
WOW!!!!

The are amazing in in different ways. The NLS is even smaller than I imagined with a very nice smoooooooth beam....

But (hair standing on end...bumps on arms, chills going up the spine...) this Katokichi is $%^&$%&$#. That's not profanity. I just can't think of a word to describe how nice it is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (sorry)

It is sooooo sooooo light and so nicely made. The beam is as white and clean as can be imagined in an optic or reflector of this size. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have NO buyers remorse on either one. My only regret is that I don't know how to get my hands of more of both! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Man, I hope my wife never finds out how much I paid for these two tiny flashlights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: OH MY GOSH!!! This baby gave me goose bumps!

You should have seen what happened to the TITANIUM Itishiki auction last night.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif

You are one lucky guy Catdaddy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif