• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired B@rt's Tritium thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checker70

Newly Enlightened
Hello,
I'm new to the forum (and forums in general! :) I would like to order some of your tritium lamps. Can I just post what I'd like to order here? Can I then paypal you payment?

Thanks for your time and patients!

nader

Newly Enlightened
I'll take 1 4x20mm high pressure vial in iceblue
and 1 8x2mm vial in green with $3 priority shipping to canada. thanks!

Checker70

Newly Enlightened
I just sent payment though paypal. Also, can you include the sleeve tubing for the vials I ordered? I would prefer white, but clear would be ok as well if that's all you have.

Thanks again for your time!

claptrap

Newly Enlightened
I'll take 4 of the 1.55x5mm vials: 2 Green & 2 Ice Blue please!
paypal inbound

B@rt

Flashaholic
Thanks much for the well wishes I really appreciate them. :) At the moment she still is in ICU but I hope she will get better soon. Your order will ship tomorrow.

iambert

Newly Enlightened
Thanks much for the well wishes I really appreciate them. :) At the moment she still is in ICU but I hope she will get better soon. Your order will ship tomorrow.

No rush man... Family first always... Well wishes and prayers definitely heading your way..

Question for the Masses on this wonderful Board. I see lots of very nice well made metal key fobs for tritium vials. However my searches for one to fit the 2x8mm vials in green seem to be difficult to find.. Can someone point me in the right direction for getting a few? Or if someone can make me a few i would greatly appreciate it and will pay accordingly.

Thanks for any info that anyone could share with me..

Have a great weekend and be safe

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Order placed for a whole bunch of trits! No rush Bart, whenever you have time - best wishes and fingers crossed for your wife's speedy recovery

B@rt

Flashaholic
I should be able to ship them tomorrow. ;)
My wife is doing a lot better already, but the first week was pretty rough on her. Pneumonia is never fun but with copd gold 4 it is downright scary. :( She will probably be back home again this week. :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.