• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired B@rt's Tritium thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

B@rt

Flashaholic
HI Expert, no problem, but the 2 day shipping isn't possible, I'm shipping from the Netherlands. There is no real difference in time between priority shipping or registered shipping, if anything registered is often even a little slower... :thinking::shrug:

Last edited:

Acentra

Newly Enlightened
Hi Bart, I am new to your thread and am looking for a few more detail on what you have to offer. What I mean by that is what you have left in the 1.55x5mm size in way of colors and what the total is to get 3 of that size shipped to the us. Thanks in advance!

Acentra

Newly Enlightened
Alrighty then I will send payment over for 3 red 1.55 vials now. Does that list also include pink? I would like to order three pink at a later date if you have them? Thanks!

Acentra

Newly Enlightened
Thank you so much for the speedy reply's and shipping. and not a problem. do you know of anywhere I could get pink in that size?

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bart, you're vials are 1.55x5mm not 1.5x6mm, right?
I'm looking for the little smaller vial.

B@rt

Flashaholic
You can order by sending PayPal to pixpimp(at)gmail.com, you can include a comment with your order when you send it or send me a mail with what you want. ;)

AllenM

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, I see that was all on the first page, but being new I wanted to make sure I got it right. Payment sent.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.