Battery Case Replacement

Tourer1

Newly Enlightened
Looking for a replacement battery holder for a Duravision Pro X660 light.
This is a 3 AAA holder that has a switch on holder and on the outer case has a rubber button that would press the switch. in photo attached, red is the internal switch and the yellow is the external.
The little black round piece is the broken head connector to the battery case.
Any assistance appreciated

Thanks

Attachments

• 20211127_131405.jpg
    20211127_131405.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 77

LRJ88

Enlightened
Could you perchance take another picture of the top of the carrier as well, as in the part where the head broke off?

Tourer1

Newly Enlightened
When I dropped the battery holder the top broke off and the springs and small posts inside went everywhere. Its a bright light. I could buy another light from Duravision, but they don't have this model anymore. I suppose the battery holder would be the same

LRJ88

Enlightened
If you can just find the springs i don't see any reason you couldn't glue the cap back on it and slot in new springs, it looks like the cap is just screwed down and then there's springs that go down into the holes on it. You could likely even get some springs from some cheapo ballpoint pens and transplant them if you've lost the other springs.

Alternatively, get everything lined up, and then put dabs of glue on the inner lip of the carrier, right where the cap then goes down on it, that looks like that'd also work.

Tourer1

Newly Enlightened
The springs from a pen would be too large. These were tiny and so were the 2 pins.
It would be easier to get the holder online if I could find one or just buy a new light.
wish Duravison would write back, asked for help none yet

Latest posts