BEAMSHOTS !!! - LED/INCAN/HID - My Collection

cd-card-biz

Enlightened
Fantastic work DICEMAN! Some of the best beamshots I have yet to see.

I have seen the term "retina searing" used many times in describing various lights, but you have truly captured it with your shot of the Boxer on spot. That is exactly how mine looks against a wall - far too bright to look at for more than a second or two!

I love all my lights, but the Wolf Eyes just seem to have a special something about them. I am especially happy to have gotten a Boxer 24W. And the WE dealers are the best I've met on CPF.

Looking forward to your next round of beamshots DICEMAN. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

PapikAldo

Newly Enlightened
I was thinking about buying a Wolf-Eyes M300, after that beamshots I need one badly !!!
A friend has told me that he tested his on the woods and the flood was unbeliveable, now I do believe him...
And now I have to add a Wolf-Eyes 24W Boxer to my list too...
From that beamshots you can almost take a swim on that flood !!!
Great pictures !!!

Last edited:

Bushman5

Enlightened
Exceelent writeup and beamshots! thanks!

Question:

the M100 beamshot has a lot of warmth to it, almost looks like yellow, and looks like a dimming bulb.

DSC03091_th.JPG

Yet I have the same M100 setup and and the beam is more brilliant white, with no color tones but white (even on green grass, trees etc, like your shot)......:confused::confused::confused:

is the camera not picking up how white the M100 beam actually is?

Bushman5

Enlightened
in any case, those 24WBoxer pics are making me reach for that paypal button......:naughty:

DiCEMAN

Newly Enlightened
Haha, the Boxer is such an awesome light, It even has a warm little home in a 1200 Pelican Case now.

The M100 Used was the 12V 195L on fresh E2's.
As the camera settings were identical in each shot, that's pretty much what It looked like to the eye. the very narrow spot wasn't as white as the Raider LF380 and it did give a nice warm feel to it.

DiCEMAN

Last edited:

uh1c

Newly Enlightened
:eek:oo: Great work! Impressive photography. Us noobs REALLY appreciate the education we get here.
Many thanks!
UH1C

Nitro

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great Shots Dice! :thumbsup:

I'm really liking that Boxer. It may be my next light.

Brozneo

Enlightened
Excellent Beamshots there - THANK YOU!!!

Im so jealous! I want one of those 24W HIDs.... Looks like I might have to save a bit more harder!!

Grun

Newly Enlightened
Would love to see how the M300 compares to the M90X

One is 380 lumens, and the other is 300 lumens,

but a wall of light plus switching to a spot would be fantastic!

:paypal::paypal::paypal:

Grun

Newly Enlightened
Also, any idea on how much shock/impact/striking the Wolf Eye Defender or M300 can take before not working?

DiCEMAN

Newly Enlightened
Also, any idea on how much shock/impact/striking the Wolf Eye Defender or M300 can take before not working?

I'm sure the Defender will take a fair beating (kind of) being LED it's pretty solid. The M300 However has a nice big Juicy bulb in it with a large filament, i'm thinking you don't want to shock this too much when it's on.

DiCEMAN:cool:

Metatron

Banned
hey Diceman, great stuff here, in short, wolfy rules as far as i am concerned, and as far as dealer of the century goes, Glen C wins hands down.:twothumbs

1996alnl

Enlightened
I always wondered why WE's were so pricey,now i think their worth every penny!
Thanks for the great beamshots,the best i've seen.

Take care