Jim 1965

Newly Enlightened
Find a place

Your location

64 reviews

jim mohn

4 weeks ago

Hi everyone,
I wrote this 4 weeks ago, but I'm just posting this now. My name is Jim and I am writing a review about the flashlight store called the Illumn. The Illumn store has been open for the last 10 years and is owned by a man named Craig. I can't say enough good things about the store and it's owner, Craig. Illumn has an extensive list of many different brands of flashlights, which are at very good prices. I am fairly new to the flashlight scene and had many questions. I emailed Craig MANY times. Craig was always quick to respond and answered all of my questions. I ordered the light I wanted and received it quicker than scheduled. After receiving my light, I fiddled with it and messed it up. I informed Craig that I had a problem and he called me promptly at the time we scheduled. Without hesitation, Craig sent me a return shipping label and is fixing what I had done to the light, which he did not have to do. Illumn is the first store I will be visiting for my flashlight and accessory needs. I would give it more than 5 stars. So check out the Illumn store for all your flashlight and EDC gear needs. Since I wrote this, Craig has returned my light in perfect condition. He can be reached at [email protected]

Last edited:

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
I can concur with the assessment regarding illumn, and specifically Craig as well. A Nitecore product was glitchy and it took a couple times to get it sorted out. This was not the first time issues were solved politely and efficiently.

Might I suggest the title of this thread be made to more accurately reflect its content? There are different "Best flashlight stores" depending on what you are looking for.

And a moderator may have a better place to put this thread, or not?

wayben

Newly Enlightened
CPF Supporter
Yup, Illumn, great site and service. One of my goto places for batteries.