Best small 21700 flashlight?

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Definitely need to own an 18650 Zebra, I'm a huge made in USA fan and I enjoy Malkoff, HDS, Surefire, McGizmo, and other high end lights. There's a reason I keep coming back to Zebra, in a practical/$$ standpoint - they put most lights to shame and blow them out the of the water. It's a one and done type light.

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are not living if you do not have a Zebra in your collection, if you are a true Flashaholic. I am only jabbing a fellow lover of lights. Highly recommend trying one sooner rather than later.
I've checked them out. Two issues. They only sell to us addresses, and I'm in the land of the true north strong and free, and they're ugly little ducklings. But in all reality one just hasn't come my way yet

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ps I'd love a wurkus ts10 it style light but in a 21700 size light woohooo
Ask and you shall receive

NRiyo3

Newly Enlightened
Definitely need to own an 18650 Zebra, I'm a huge made in USA fan and I enjoy Malkoff, HDS, Surefire, McGizmo, and other high end lights. There's a reason I keep coming back to Zebra, in a practical/$$ standpoint - they put most lights to shame and blow them out the of the water. It's a one and done type light.
Completely agree. I do wish they made more models and releases but I like the ones I have so far. With that said I finally got the SC600w IV Plus HI (great bump up in power and still very EDC/pocket friendly) and I really wish it had the clip like an SC64/65 and not that pointy lanyard loop. I feel like a dual screw hole standard for clip or screw on lanyard loop would be so much better of an offer for Zebra customers and this would also allow more aftermarket options and carry options in general.

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
The problem is is that I am extremely racist against Americans, and I don't want to support them. Only the Chinese. 😁

NRiyo3

Newly Enlightened
I've checked them out. Two issues. They only sell to us addresses, and I'm in the land of the true north strong and free, and they're ugly little ducklings. But in all reality one just hasn't come my way yet
You have a fellow Northern Genius mod man in your land named Bob_McBob that does magic with them. He has built four of mine.
The looks, at least you do not feel bad as they gain character and patina, haha.

NRiyo3

Newly Enlightened
Looks are like that for a reason, once you hold one.. you'll understand.
Agreed. No sharp edges or protrusions to catch on pockets and the grey man understated look is perfectly fine for most occasions. Fancy lights have their place but I like users a lot.

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks are like that for a reason, once you hold one.. you'll understand.
Ya from what I understand they're a great light. The looks don't really bother me. I guess mostly I'm just cheap. The robustness isn't a selling point for me because I'm not routinely getting run over by tanks or shooting my lights so all lights are 100% reliable to me. Geez even my Incan bulbs never blow

NRiyo3

Newly Enlightened
What I like about it is soon as you reach for it in your pocket it's already to go because your thumb lands very close or if not on the switch
Agreed. And my idea would not impact that aspect. I just mean you apply the better option. To the lights with clips and then you could apply this to all the SC lights and have either clip, loop at nothing at all. Making it more modular and serviceable in case of a failure or damage.

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ya from what I understand they're a great light. The looks don't really bother me. I guess mostly I'm just cheap. The robustness isn't a selling point for me because I'm not routinely getting run over by tanks or shooting my lights so all lights are 100% reliable to me. Geez even my Incan bulbs never blow
Understandable. If you ever come across one for a good price and easy to obtain I wouldn't pass it up. Try it out

Monocrom

Flashaholic