Best small 21700 flashlight?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
6500k is my tint I like also like lights very small for there battery. Should I go zebra because I love efficiency as well

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would definitely get a Zebra. Try it out, if it doesn't work for you then sell it. The UI is either you love it or hate it, I love it. I can get to any mode from off. G6 and G7 can be programmed to whatever brightness levels you want

Programming will take some time at first and can be frustrating but once it's set then it's good and won't need to change it. You'll get used to the programming and UI after awhile.

I have mine set to:

General use on G6:

Single click- medium levels
Hold for sublumen
Double click for high

Night time on G7:

Single click- sublumen levels
Hold for medium levels
Double click for high levels

3_gun

Enlightened
Hank makes some very nice 21700 lights, of which I own several. My most used in the duel channel D4k w/W1&LH351 pairing. With 30 LEDs to pick from I'd guess you'll find something to like.

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
thats how they Roll
SC53C N also have no published specs

Wont you have Terrible FOMO unless you Buy it Now!? LOL

What if its the Best Zebra Ever, and while youre waiting for others to be the guinea pigs, it is Sold Out!

How can you win the lottery, if you dont buy a ticket? ;-)
That does sound terrible. But since I own no zebra lights, I should survive.
My friends dad always called the lottery the "idiots tax" but I've been an idiot before

tonkem

Enlightened
The previous SC700d, of which I have 2 of them, was 3000 lumens using the XHP70.2 and this one is just the High intensity version of that emitter, so it would be assumed that output would not be as high, but Zebralights are great lights and highly efficient. I every day carry a Zebralight SC63 18650 light. I am waiting until the pre order is over and they have stock of the new Sc700 before I order mine, but I have never been much of a person to preorder anything.

NRiyo3

Newly Enlightened
That does sound terrible. But since I own no zebra lights, I should survive.
My friends dad always called the lottery the "idiots tax" but I've been an idiot before
You are not living if you do not have a Zebra in your collection, if you are a true Flashaholic. I am only jabbing a fellow lover of lights. Highly recommend trying one sooner rather than later.