BIG GUNS Collections - Weenies need not apply

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tim W said:
I like my national-match AR just fine, but there is a reason they are called "MOUSE" guns or "POODLE" shooters.:whistle:

Never played with a AK, but at least it's .30 cal. even if a little wimpy.
You HAVE to be saying that just to get a rise.

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine is legal in the UK they are not bullets, but they will kill. my big guns.
th_dog079.jpg

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
powernoodle said:
CM: I hope to see that little pea shooter at Knob Creek in a couple of weeks. Heck, they may even have full-auto .223 "mouse guns" there. :crackup:

Link .

cheers

Nice to see someone who knows what Knob Creek is :D

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
CM said:
Nice to see someone who knows what Knob Creek is :D
isnt that an old washed up creek with a door knob to hell in the middle?

(J/K)

I have a very good friend, and fellow cpf member that goes there almost every year, and i think he plans to go this year.

Power noodle- i love the top AR, i am biulding my first AR, i have a Stag arms complete lower. i am looking for a new stock for it and am thinking about getting an ACE stock like yours. i am looking at a Stag arms 16'' upper, after i get that i will put me a POF-USA predator free float mid length forarm in it. i think i found a new disease:barf:

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
benchmade_boy said:
isnt that an old washed up creek with a door knob to hell in the middle?

(J/K)

I have a very good friend, and fellow cpf member that goes there almost every year, and i think he plans to go this year.

Power noodle- i love the top AR, i am biulding my first AR, i have a Stag arms complete lower. i am looking for a new stock for it and am thinking about getting an ACE stock like yours. i am looking at a Stag arms 16'' upper, after i get that i will put me a POF-USA predator free float mid length forarm in it. i think i found a new disease:barf:

Check out AR15.com if you're into black rifles. Make sure you wear your "thick skin" when posting on the forums :devil:

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
CM said:
Check out AR15.com if you're into black rifles. Make sure you wear your "thick skin" when posting on the forums :devil:
iv sighned up but i have not gotten my email from the yet, and its been 24 hours. iv been a black rifle manall my life i have just been to young to get one and to poor. but i finally coughed 200 bucks up for a like new complete stag arms lower, and i am happy i did, maybe it will break me of this addiction.

man there are some surefire nuts over there. over 20 pages on one thread of lights, and about 16 pages have surefires on them.:drool::drool:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
OK, I didn't include my spotlights, and about 6 other mags. This is an assortment of Elephants, 2 x Red 1500L & 1.5D also 1500L (all 3 using the Carley 43W), 3 Mac Torches, 2 MaxBlasters (1 with 64623 & 15.6V pack; 1 with 64625 & 13.2V pack), several Mag85 1200L, two Mag66 900L, Mag 1111 900L, Mag64 1400L, and a few Mag-1331 700L.

................................................... Clicky Me .................

Last edited: