• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired BIG McGizmo Sale! **All Sold Thanks**

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: BIG McGizmo Sale!

I'm very sorry to hear that.
I know what its like unfortunately and nothing is ever the same again.
I wish you all the best for the tough times ahead.

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast

I did a little searching and it looks like only 5 of the AlTiN Mules were ever offered, making this a great buy. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Also, isn't it a mizer option?

A little while ago I thought about posting a WTB for this very light, but didn't think anyone would ever part with theirs as they're so unique. That was also when I had cash for such a purchase. Believe me, if I had the funds I would be all over this buy.

Last edited:

billybright

Enlightened

Yes, it is one of only five made and is a mizer, here is a couple of better pics,

honestly, the AITiN finish on this one is beautiful

P1010003-8.jpg

bottom pic by Mcgizmo
Schrimp-out.jpg

Last edited:

Roger Beep

Newly Enlightened

I'll take
4] Ti Sundrop [single speed] $350.00/Reduced to $325.00/Reduced,now only $299.00

s4biturbo

Newly Enlightened

sorry to hear of your loss.

i am going to get killed for this if my wife finds out but ah what the hell, i will take
3] *Very Rare* AITiN Ti Mule green tritium $425.00/Reduced to $400.00.

I couldn't think of a better mcgizmo light to be my first. :devil:

thx,

Todd

coloradogps

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice buy on the McGizmo Mule.

It is a very useful and neat light.

Enjoy!

:wave:

s4biturbo

Newly Enlightened

Thanks, I am looking forward to finally owning one of Don's lights and I don't think I could find one I like better to start off the oncoming new addiction. :twothumbs

s4biturbo

Newly Enlightened

Thanks fellas! It seems I may not fully understand how special of a light I just purchased. I can't wait to find out in person!

James,

:paypal:

I added the ten bucks for the AirSure priority/insured/tracked shipping as well...

Thanks again,

Todd

Roger Beep

Newly Enlightened

James, take care! It will be a long, and sometimes dark road. But in time it will get better.

Paypal sent.

billybright

Enlightened

Guys, Thank you for all your kind words and support.

Roger Beep, your light ships tomorrow, all others shipped this morning,

Thanks CPF

James, take care! It will be a long, and sometimes dark road. But in time it will get better.

Paypal sent.

s4biturbo

Newly Enlightened
Hi James,
Quick question to you or anyone else who has familiarity with shipping internationally. from tracking the package it appears it made it overseas to the states on the first and from the looks of it I am guessing its stuck in customs.

Your item arrived in the United States in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 3:24 PM on January 1, 2009. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

So guessing I am just going to have to wait, but the question is have any of you guys had this happen to you, and if so about how long did it take to make it through customs?

Thx!

-Todd

theslippyslug

Enlightened
some shipping methods from the UK will only permit tracking within the UK and maybe as far as the receiving airport overseas, then it drops off the tracking radar (presumably because it is handed over to the local delivery organisation...) it could still be that its moving but no longer being tracked.

I have had incoming parcels go quiet and look like they're going nowhere and then just suddenly arrive, so don't panic yet ;)