• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Black Friday Sale (5:30AM 11/24/2017- Also Father's Bday)

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
First 

That was awful speed post performance by me. I'm at my grandparents house with slower then slow wifi. 1 -5mb upload and download. The page takes 25 seconds to load. Given that i did ok considering. I dont want all the lights i posted but i could not limit my self to one option due to my internete speed disadvantage. I never even saw vinhs fiatlux post as my refresh tab crashed on me so I had to post hoping it was after his post. 20 painful seconds later it posted I think all but 2 of my lights were claimed before me so ill have to wait and see which ones are available.

Hehehehehehe.

Honestly, when I saw your first post, I thought you were reserving it so you can edit it with your request!! Wasn't sure if that was Kosher or not so I didn't say anything.

Vothelo

Newly Enlightened
Probably way too late...not sure how I didn't hear my alarm...but just in case there's more....I'll take number #'s 1, 5 & 8...thanks!

Vothelo

Newly Enlightened
Probably way too late but just for kicks in case there's multiples I'll take number #'s 1, 5 & 8...thanks!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
If your name appears in front of the number please send paypal.

If name appears after the number give me until tonight to decide on inventory and work load then I will confirm.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: Black Friday Sale (4AM 11/24/2017- Also Father's Bday)

66. MX25L3Cvn DriverVNX2 $650

This one has Oslon Black LEDs

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
Take your time and enjoy your own Black Friday and some quality time with your pops!

Is the sale officially over?

geisto

Newly Enlightened

#5 #6, or #7 if multiples available. Just need one.

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast

The light that I got and hopefully others will get was the MOST popular!! 7 requests! :twothumbs

Capolini56. D1Svn Oslon Black $85/$95 luxxlightsaber Sproing eekazumRCantorpeabodycaddylover

Yeah man, go ahead, rub it in.

Heheheh, the u21vn was a popular one at 6 requests too :) Congrats to both you and Sproing for those!

I'm seriously really surprised the TN42vn and the M30CvnT didn't have too many requests.

scout24

Flashaholic
Why do my posts keep getting deleted? Someone please respond if this appears. 55 and 56 btw

Hi there! Nobody was deleting your posts, you're a brand new member with no post history, and we have a moderation queue here to help limit spam, etc. I approved your first posts, so you're in line, and your last post so you know what's going on. You now have three posts approved, so you should have clear sailing going forward. Welcome to CPF!

scout24

Flashaholic
If you go to the factory link for the D4 UI, you'll see a diagram of how the ramping UI works. Rather nice, imho...

Edit- Emisar D4...

Last edited:

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah man, go ahead, rub it in.

Heheheh, the u21vn was a popular one at 6 requests too :) Congrats to both you and Sproing for those!

I'm seriously really surprised the TN42vn and the M30CvnT didn't have too many requests.

i think m30cvnt is underrated.. it's gonna great with black Olson and smooth reflector.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Payment sent for #13 #37 and #64

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #54
Happy Birthday vinhs DAD!

Latest posts