Black Novatac 120P " UPDATED WITH PICTURE "

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sent Lighthound an email regarding the Black Novatacs.
I asked if they will be carrying them, here is their response:

"yes, as soon as they are available, hopefully by the end of the month".
Did you ask about pricing??

BMF

Enlightened
Any one else have problems?

BMF, have you tried calling?

Yes, I did call and got a machine just like someone posted on the first page.

I also contact them by filling out question box on their site but never got reply. The only way I'm dealing with them is by the delay order email from them.

I'm not sure about paypal but credit card like Amex I'm using for what I've heard is excellent about solving problems. I've never had anything like this since I've started using credit cards though.

rim74

Newly Enlightened
Thye are all over Feebay now...whats happening to the local CPF suppliers??:thinking:

I was thinking the same thing. If your established dealers are still selling your light at their regular prices. Why would you allow a whole bunch of fly by night dealers to undercut your regular dealers by 30%+? Seems like a strange marketing plan to me!

Are the new lights inferior to the old ones? Even if you found cheaper production method that lowers costs, why would you give up that profit base?

Something doesnt seem right to me. Anyone else feel the same?

PatS

Newly Enlightened
After reading this thread yesterday, I ended up ordering a Black 120P from yourcornerstore.

Received shipping conformation and Tracking # this morning.

Changing suppliers not a big deal to me.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would have ordered from Yourcornerplace, but they use UPS and P.R. doesen't show has an option..:ohgeez:

mraymer

Newly Enlightened
Another thing I noticed about the new Black models is they don't flicker on the 3 lowest levels(mine doesn't). I haven't seen anyone report the flicker problem on the Black 120P yet. I like the knurling better on the black model. Very happy so far, but I just received it today. I've had my natural #11746 for awhile(it doesn't flicker either).

My black 120P does not flicker either and the knurling is more aggressive than my older HDS lights. I like it, gives it some bite. I don't have a natural/pewter Novatac to compare knurling on however.

shuter

Enlightened
someone please get a black 120T for me.
PP locked & loaded - willing to pay $132 plus oversea shipping.
Come on guys I'm eyeing the MOT_NT120T-B,anybody?
Or should i contact Unforgiven?

Hi nanotech - BMF had ordered a 120P and received a 120T. He has been trying to exchange it without much luck. You want a 120T. Looks like a good match to me. Give him a shout and see if he will sell and ship to you. Probably the easiest solution for him. Good luck.

nanotech17

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi nanotech - BMF had ordered a 120P and received a 120T. He has been trying to exchange it without much luck. You want a 120T. Looks like a good match to me. Give him a shout and see if he will sell and ship to you. Probably the easiest solution for him. Good luck.

thanks shuter.
i'll contact him hopefully he have that black ones.

qadsan

Newly Enlightened
I went to order a black 120P to have in my collection, but yourcornerstore raised their price to ~129 :mad:. It was in my cart last night for $120 and I was going to pull the trigger this morning once I had more time to check out their business. Oh well :sigh:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

:thumbsup:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went to order a black 120P to have in my collection, but yourcornerstore raised their price to ~129 :mad:. It was in my cart last night for $120 and I was going to pull the trigger this morning once I had more time to check out their business. Oh well :sigh:
$129 is still a very decent price, considering what the "natural" version is priced at right now..

BMF

Enlightened
I've read that 120 is flickering but at what level on both T and P?

someone please get a black 120T for me.
PP locked & loaded - willing to pay $132 plus oversea shipping.
Come on guys I'm eyeing the MOT_NT120T-B,anybody?
Or should i contact Unforgiven?

What's the special about 120T? Is it because the black or something else?

BTW, I'll call my Amex tonight to straighten it out, so far no reply from Michael yet. And I don't know I'll do anything before that or not.

nanotech17

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've read that 120 is flickering but at what level on both T and P?

What's the special about 120T? Is it because the black or something else?

BTW, I'll call my Amex tonight to straighten it out, so far no reply from Michael yet. And I don't know I'll do anything before that or not.

It's alright BMF, i just wait for Unforgiven answer & email.
Nothing special about the 120T, i just like pre programme mode and i'm a sucker for tactical tail switch :D

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered the black Novatac 120P from the Cornerstore at 11:30am PST Wednesday for $120.20. I selected UPS ground, but because the warehouse is in San Diego and I live 120 miles to the north the unit showed up Thursday morning at 11:00am, great.
I would like to report that this unit has intermittent flickering when on low setting. I can cause this more often by programming the low setting to one of the four settings. I go to that setting and then go to it again and that usually causes the light to flicker. It has the issue maybe one time at of five attempts. It does not bother me. FYI-for what it's worth.

dpled

Enlightened
From what I read isn't this typical of the novatac flashlights?
shrug.gif

I ordered the black Novatac 120P from the Cornerstore at 11:30am PST Wednesday for $120.20. I selected UPS ground, but because the warehouse is in San Diego and I live 120 miles to the north the unit showed up Thursday morning at 11:00am, great.
I would like to report that this unit has intermittent flickering when on low setting. I can cause this more often by programming the low setting to one of the four settings. I go to that setting and then go to it again and that usually causes the light to flicker. It has the issue maybe one time at of five attempts. It does not bother me. FYI-for what it's worth.

BMF

Enlightened
Update: Problem solved!

I got an email this afternoon from Michael to regarding my wrong item shipped. He gave me a coupon code to make another purchase of 120P to cover the entire amount of the light but not the shipping cost. I email him and he replied he voided the charge so it won't show on my statement. He will send a shipping label to ship back the 120T. Look like this is the only weird case he's got that's why it took more than a week to straighten it out. I've waited but in the end I'm happy. Good job from Michael.

About flickering: is it still there on the 120P?

dpled

Enlightened
:thumbsup: Glad to hear a good result come of this!

Update: Problem solved!

I got an email this afternoon from Michael to regarding my wrong item shipped. He gave me a coupon code to make another purchase of 120P to cover the entire amount of the light but not the shipping cost. I email him and he replied he voided the charge so it won't show on my statement. He will send a shipping label to ship back the 120T. Look like this is the only weird case he's got that's why it took more than a week to straighten it out. I've waited but in the end I'm happy. Good job from Michael.

About flickering: is it still there on the 120P?