Carolinas/Virginia Flashaholic Get Together?

rje58

Enlightened
Any interest in a Flashaholic Get Together somewhere in North Carolina, South Carolina or Virginia? I am located in central North Carolina but would be willing to travel (within reason - Tennessee might be the other possibility if that's where the interest is?).

I'm thinking sometime in March / April / May 2014?

Reply to this post and let's do it!

1SICKLT1TA

Newly Enlightened
Me and TM15 would like to come if local enough. We are in the Mebane /Graham area

rje58

Enlightened
Sounds great, guys! I was thinking of having the meetup in Raleigh, Greensboro or Winston-Salem, North Carolina - but I am open to suggestions.

March / April / May 2014 work for you? I was thinking this would give us enough time to do some basic planning and spread the word for a better turnout.

Looking forward to it!

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm just east of Raleigh. Wasn't able to make it to the camping trip or annual g2g in VA last year.

rje58

Enlightened
Thanks for all the replies and interest! Looks like the challenge now is to find a location that offers the best opportunity for the most people to attend.

Here are the possibilities so far:

Central North Carolina: Raleigh, Greensboro or Winston-Salem
Roanoke, Virginia

If you would like to suggest other possible locations, post them up!

Since we are well into January now, March may be somewhat rushed scheduling, so please reply with your preferred location and if a Saturday in April or May works best for you. If you can only do Sundays, let us know that as well.

This should be fun! I have recently started collecting a few knives in addition to flashlights, so if any of you are into knives, maybe I can pick up a few pointers.

Last edited:

Newly Enlightened
I know this is mighty late to the party, but I'm in western NC. Charlotte area is possible for me if ya'll ever decide to get a meet up goin'! I collect guns, knives, flashlights, and miscellaneous titanium brickabrack if any of that interests ya'll!

nc_hooper

Newly Enlightened
I live in the Atlanta area and have property in Western North Carolina. I would be interested if the drive from Atlanta is 5 hours or less.

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure how far it would be for some of you all but we are planning a flashlight cave tour for july 12th at carter caves state park in Kentucky. Its on the eastern part of the state, check out the thread for more info

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Candlepowerforums mobile app

Latest posts