• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open!* Get your lights coated by a NIS certified applicator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

socal8080

Newly Enlightened
i was going to kick in a couple ex-10's to him a while back. glad i didn't now, but haven't been on this thread in a few months and am surprised to read whats been going on. As i was reading posts to check up on him, i'm thinking what are the chances. I don't know the guy, but when i saw Rat's post of the delivery schedule originating from Yorba Linda...i am just a twenty minute drive from there and grew up in that area. I don't know how i could get in touch with him, or if he needs a hand or any assistance but i'd be willing to step up and help him out if he needs any help at all. Just my .02 cents.....

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys
I sent Charles an email telling him I had received all my parts safe and well. I also asked Charles about all the other parts people are waiting for and this was he's reply.

"Super glad they made it safely…all the other big orders have landed as well, also finally got the C2 bodies back and will be mailing those out on Monday.

Indeed, hoping to get the last bits all sorted and squared away so I can sleep easy"

I think you guys will be seeing them soon if all goes well.

Cheers
William

leadsled9

Newly Enlightened
Re: Cerakote Service

Charles contacted me to tell me my order was on it's way. He included tracking numbers that indicate my order should arrive at my house on Friday.

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cerakote Service

Charles contacted me to tell me my order was on it's way. He included tracking numbers that indicate my order should arrive at my house on Friday.

That's great news lets hope he keeps going and sends out all the single guys lights now.

Ben that's not good news has you contacted him about it ?

cheers

leadsled9

Newly Enlightened
My C2's arrived today. Finally, the end of a frustrating ordeal. I hope everyone else gets their property returned soon.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess we see that Charles is a honest person.

From what he wrote there went something wrong in the family health and I'm pretty sure it was not possible to ship all things earlier since no time was left.

From what I'm reading here at the moment, all problems will getting solved very soon.

My best withes to Charles and this family. I hope everything will be on the right way to normal.

Machete God

Enlightened
Sorry Ben, Charles actually replied to me on Sunday itself, a day after I sent him the email, just that I neglected to update you. Talk to you when I see you later.

Last edited:

russde

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone heard/received anything else? I'm waiting on a single 6p that was sent in for boring...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.