• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open!* Get your lights coated by a NIS certified applicator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

russde

Newly Enlightened
Would one of you that have Bugsy's e-mail and/or phone please ask him about the bore pieces please? I've not gotten any response to PM's.
Thanks

russde

Newly Enlightened
I e-mailed him, and got a response today. He is working on finishing up the pieces he has left, the bore service is done so now it's just a matter of tracking down who belongs to what and shipping them out.
I'm happy :duh2:

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
My last contact to charles was in September 2012. At this time I had the hope he is able to start the ceracote service sooner or later. But I do not have this hope anymore. He still has one of my Z2 light for a ceracote job. Now I'd prefer getting the light back and may find someone else doing the ceracote.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast

arcane

Newly Enlightened
I hope you guys get your parts back. I bought a couple cerakoted Solarforce hosts from Charles last Spring. I remember it look almost 2 weeks to arrive (even though I'm only 40mi away) because he was "out of shipping supplies".

Status
Not open for further replies.