• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Chris Reeve Knives Large Sebenza 21 - Price reduced 3/8 - SOLD

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chris Reeve Knives Large Sebenza 21 - Price reduced 3/8

If you are looking for a user CRK this is it. This one has been carried and used some. Handles show marks (handling and snail trail, scratches). Edge is still original and sharp! Includes box, cloth, birthday card. Please note take down tool is not included and was not present when I purchased this.

Full Disclosure: I've owned many CRK's over the years and all are easy to maintain and reassemble. However after the last take down, it almost feels as though the bushing system is not in place on this one (in terms of action) as the blade is not as smooth and more difficult to deploy. Without lockbar tension on the open blade, the blade should swing down freely in the open position and it does not. It might be the lube as I have run out of CRK's grease, but it has me stumped. A trip back to the Spa should be able to fix this (if not on your own).

-Priority Mail shipping included within the US unless otherwise specified

-US Shipping only

List Date: 2/16/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Chris Reeve Knives Large Sebenza 21 - Price reduced 3/8
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Chris Reeve Knives Large Sebenza 21 - Price reduced 3/8

Price reduced from $335 to $315 shipped (priority shipping included).

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

You got it Karl! Tracking on the way to you and I will have this mailed out tomorrow. Thank you!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks a bunch! I have a custom carbon scale I have been seeking a host for for a long time so the scratches seem irrelevant to me. I ordered some lube on ebay so I can play with a new toy for mental therapy to escape from work and occupy some time until the ice on Lake Erie melts and boating season begins. See Ya!